1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Huge Muppet Collection for Sale

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by BooberFraggle, May 9, 2011.

1. BooberFraggle

BooberFraggle New Member

Hey folks, I've been reading on this board (and enjoying it) for over 6 years now; I've been collecting Muppet merch. for longer than that! But now as I'm about to graduate I need to clean house a bit. I've got hundreds of pieces I've aquired over the last 10+ years, some rare, some fairly common. I've photographed most of my collection and posted pics and prices to Flickr here:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/62660897@N06/sets/72157626678912078/ more will come later. I've also got dozens of books that I will list later if anyone is interested. If you have any questions, or if you are interested in anything PM me, or contact me @ onemanshow@juno.com Thanks!:)
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  2. DLGabriel

DLGabriel Active Member

Firstly... Fantastic set-up for the sale. Very top-notch quality pics and clearly labeled prices. Bravo.

There are a couple pieces I might be interested in (and would certainly like to see what you have for books available). But, to be totally honest, I have to see how a few of my current eBay sales end up before I know how much I can afford to spend. I'll get in contact again later and see if the items I'd be interested are still available.
  3. BooberFraggle

BooberFraggle New Member

Thanks! Looking forward to hearing from you!
  4. BooberFraggle

BooberFraggle New Member

I recently added a few more items, mostly Palisades figures. Check them out at the link above!
  5. ceelos

ceelos Member

there are prices on the recently added stuff??
  6. BooberFraggle

BooberFraggle New Member

I didn't put prices on the Palisades Figures, so feel free to make an offer! :)
  7. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

How much would you charge for the link hogthrob and dr. strangepork action figures?
  8. BooberFraggle

BooberFraggle New Member

I sent you a PM :)
  9. morthimmer

morthimmer New Member

Hello, do you ship to Spain? How much could it be for the Newsman shipped to Spain? thank you.
  10. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

A lot of great stuff, but all my eBay sales have been spoken for by SDCC! Lol, I'm keepin' an eye on this thread though. :)
  11. DLGabriel

DLGabriel Active Member

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner... Found some Fraggle Rock Gorg PVC figures on eBay which ate up my collectibles budget for the past couple months. You've got a couple pieces I'm very interested in. I'll be sure to inquire about them if I can wrangle myself some funding in the next couple weeks.
  12. BooberFraggle

BooberFraggle New Member

Unfortuately, I can't ship internationally :o Sorry...
  13. BooberFraggle

BooberFraggle New Member

Nothing's sold yet, but I've had several serious inquiries , so the time to act is now! :D