Hunt CHaracters in IAVMMCM

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
Does anyone know who's playing Scooter in IAVMMCM? I kno0w in MFS Adam Hunt did the voice and Steve WHitmire performed the puppet, and in Muppet Race Maina Matt vogel performed his lines, but who performs him in this one?

and What about Janice

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Hang on to your hat, chefs. Brian Henson performed Scooter for IAVMMCM (we're gonna have to find some way to shorten that one!). He may have performed Janice as well, but Bill Baretta could also have handled our favorite groovy chick.

-Kim

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Skeeter Muppet
Hang on to your hat, chefs. Brian Henson performed Scooter for IAVMMCM (we're gonna have to find some way to shorten that one!). He may have performed Janice as well, but Bill Baretta could also have handled our favorite groovy chick.
How about we call it "The Muppet Christmas Movie Where Janice and Scooter Come Back and Talk"?

:big_grin:

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
BRIAN???
Well, tha's one I would have never epected. I thought it would be a new performer, like Eric ,Matt or John. By the way, just fo r kiks, i watched Play with me Seasame this morning. Eric's Bert and Grover is Dead on!

Gonzo

Reaction score
I'm glad they're back. Although I won't see the movie until as late as Sunday (we moved this week and life is crazy), I saw Janice in the periphery of a clip with Piggy in the Moulin Scrooge number, and she was looking saucy.

Very nice.

Glad they're back.

Wish I were home instead of at work.

!@#$!@#$

Quinnnnnnnnnnnn

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
I'm actully watching it now! HAhahahaa

and brian's Scooter qand JAnice are pertty good. In's sotra like hearing Eric's piggy for the first time.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
So do we have any theories as to who voiced Janice?

:smile:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

I thought Brian's Scooter voice was real good. I also liked that Scooter mentioned that his uncle used to own the theater. I figured they might have forgotten about that after so many years. As for Janice, I could tell the voice was different. But Brian was good with that Valley Girl accent. The only thing was the voice wasn't quite as deep as Richard's. I've realized that I can do a pretty good imitation of Richard's Janice. They should have asked me to voice her. Lol.