Hurricane Sandy Thread

Hubert

Reaction score
Mods may do what they like with this, but I thought it might be nice to collect all our thoughts and comments regarding the hurricane in one place rather than making the whole forum the Sandy Central Forum...

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Got out of school because of it, so Yay! :wink: On another note, I am sorry for all the people who were affected with the storm. It is a really scary time. :sympathy:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
It's crazy what's going on. I have many friends in the area that are being affected by this. I hope there isn't much damage.
Many of my friends and relatives were told to evacuate

Slackbot

Reaction score
Everyone, please keep Peter Linz in your thoughts. According to his Facebook page, the weather is not nice at all where he is. :frown:

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
I wish all the people in this terrible storm the best as it sounds a very horrible one indeed

Hayley B

Reaction score
So far. I haven't had my power out all day. Though it's been nothing but News on the TV all day. Not letting me even watch DWTS. Decided to change to Family Guy on TBS. So tired of Sandy. But it could be worst with the power off.​

Hubert

Reaction score
As of now I haven't been getting hit nearly as bad as they called for. I don't know everything that happened overnight, but it seems that we just had some wind and some rain with not much damage, and I somehow didn't get a power outage.

Hayley B

Reaction score
As of now I haven't been getting hit nearly as bad as they called for. I don't know everything that happened overnight, but it seems that we just had some wind and some rain with not much damage, and I somehow didn't get a power outage.
That's been the same with me and still.

Hubert

Reaction score
It's weird that everything is just barely missing me. Above me, beside me, its like it slammed into all sides of me, yet just mildly passed over me.