I Ain't Doing It!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I couldn't agree more, Snowth. I think DLS should be eliminated all together. It's so stupid.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
I couldn't agree more, Snowth. I think DLS should be eliminated all together. It's so stupid.
Now you're talking!!! But we'd have to take it up with Benjamin Franklin, the whole "Daylight Savings Time" concept was his idea!

furryredmonster

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Now you're talking!!! But we'd have to take it up with Benjamin Franklin, the whole "Daylight Savings Time" concept was his idea!
He did? What's the point of DLS, anyway? It just makes us all mad.

EDIT: Your avatar is cute, Snowthy.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
He did? What's the point of DLS, anyway? It just makes us all mad.
If I remember correctly, the concept to set our clocks forward in spring and summer months was because the daylight lasts longer and it gets warmer, thus not needing the use of excess candles for light and heat, or something like that.
Kendra said:
EDIT: Your avatar is cute, Snowthy.
Have you noticed each day I've been having a different colored Yoshi for the past five days?

furryredmonster

Reaction score
If I remember correctly, the concept to set our clocks forward in spring and summer months was because the daylight lasts longer and it gets warmer, thus not needing the use of excess candles for light and heat, or something like that.
And we still use candles today? I say we abolish DLS!! (Everytime I type that I type "DSL" by accident...)

Have you noticed each day I've been having a different colored Yoshi for the past five days?
No, I haven't. The pink one is cute, though. ^_^

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well, apparently there's some debate about this, but some groups say the idea of saving daylight still applies today, with electronic light sources.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
And we still use candles today?
Well I'm talking about back during the days when there wasn't any electricity, nor lightbulbs.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I did! It's really cute. Yoshi's my fave. Especially in Super Smash Bros., just because he's so annoying to other players. :big_grin:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I thought I heard that DLS was invented by Ben Franklin at the same time as home electric use so that people would have to use it more.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Yeah, thanks a bunch Benjy:rolleyes: . My whole family hates day light savings time, but we don't really have a say in the matter, do we?:mad: