I Ain't Doing It!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You know, I was wondering about that. I was like "Didn't I see thatYoshi a different color the othe day?"LOL!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
You know, I was wondering about that. I was like "Didn't I see thatYoshi a different color the othe day?"LOL!
^^
Beakerfan said:
I did! It's really cute. Yoshi's my fave. Especially in Super Smash Bros., just because he's so annoying to other players.
I love Yoshi too! I wish I could find on eBay or somewhere a Blue Yoshi beanie because my green, red, and yellow Yoshi beanies miss their blue buddy, lol!

furryredmonster

Reaction score
Beakerfan said:
I did! It's really cute. Yoshi's my fave. Especially in Super Smash Bros., just because he's so annoying to other players. :big_grin:
I love yoshi, too. The only mario game I've ever played is, correct me if I'm wrong, Super Mario World on a Super Nintendo. I still got that in my room. I used to play it for hours along with Donkey Kong and Pac Man and such. Mario always freaked me out, so I would also put it on two player and play with Luigi instead.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
I love yoshi, too. The only mario game I've ever played is, correct me if I'm wrong, Super Mario World on a Super Nintendo. I still got that in my room. I used to play it for hours along with Donkey Kong and Pac Man and such. Mario always freaked me out, so I would also put it on two player and play with Luigi instead.
I loved Super Mario World too; one time in-between one of our many moves we were shut up in a hotel that actually had video games in all the rooms, and let me tell you I was wearing Super Mario World out every single night! Not to mention Yoshi's Island that I have on GBA right now.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I love that game, too! But I was playing Sonic back in the day!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
How did this suddenly become the Yoshi thread? Well anyway, today's Yoshi is light blue; and in case anyone is interested, here's the Yoshi's I've had so far for an avatar...

1. Green
2. Red
3. Blue
4. Yellow
5. Pink
6. Light blue

And then there's four more Yoshi's left!

Skye

Reaction score
Awwww, the light blue one is so cute!! I think it's my fave so far! :big_grin:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I don't think I've seen a brown Yoshi before. I think my fave is the pink one. (only because that's my favorite color)

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Isn't the brown one from Yoshi's Island 64 or whatever it's called?