I am back!!!

unclematt

Reaction score
Hello everyone at Muppet Central. I have missed you all and am glad to be announcing my return to the forums. I had a very busy last couple of months and thought the time was right to take a break and concentrate on some new things in my life. I am back and am so looking forward to catching up with old friends and maybe even having some debates (Cantus) about how things are going in the Muppet world. I hope no one took offense to me being gone for so long but as in the past I am sure you will all welcome me back with open arms. Thank you so much for being a family and I really am going to take the next few days to just catch up on what I have missed so I do not expect to be posting regularly until at least Friday. Thanks again.

Matt:smile:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I've been wonderin' where you've been, welcome back, man!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Welcome back, Uncle Matt. Now, I know a song about that...

I too have been absent for a while, due to technical errors and an obsession with Alias, but I hope to start back in a posting frenzy very soon!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Thanks! It's great to be back. I'm just doing a bit of game posting before I progress out to see what's up around the normal forum these days!

unclematt

Reaction score
Thank you for the well wishes and welcome back Beau. For some reason I didnt see you going very far.