I am back

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hello everyone ,

i know that i was gone the past 2 days .

The reason for that is the fact , that i have had some muscle spasms in my body to due to my CP, that i have .

Everyone once and while this happens to me , where i just have to put the computer up for few days. This starts sometimes when Illness i did have that last week .

i am so glad to be back here , this is like a little family here to me as i know it is to a lot of you .

I am so happy to be back , i found the cure by going to my chiropractor and a massage therapist . I have gone to a chiropractor , since i was 10 years old , but have never done the massage thing and chropractor back to back ha ha .
i am just so glad to be back and that i have found a new cure for those silly spasums that come up i wanted to say before had that was going to be gone for a few days , but the spasums where so bad on wednesday and thursday , that i could not typ sigh .

I am going to do both every two weeks now so i will be in great shap and things like illness and sometimes stressful momemts do not get me down .

I have missed everyone here .

i am so glad to be back .:excited:

Redsonga

Reaction score
I have muscle spasms from my CP to..lucky they are just in my legs and mostly at night, but they can be scary and painful...I just have to live with them until it goes away because my legs won't un-draw up even if I tell them to :stick_out_tongue:.

muppet baby

Reaction score
I have muscle spasms from my CP to..lucky they are just in my legs and mostly at night, but they can be scary and painful...I just have to live with them until it goes away because my legs won't un-draw up even if I tell them to :stick_out_tongue:.
Redsonga, thank you for telling me this , wow i have a quite scary muscle spasums in my legs to , actually when my massage therapits was rubbing my calfves they jerked around a lot , because of the fact they where so tight because i was so sore and tight from my neck being out before .

I just have a the strong tightness in my neck and arms and hands a lot because of tension weather it is from daly stress or illness strss because that is all the same accarding to how body muscles react LOL .

i am just glad to be back , here and can not wait to do another charpractor vist and massage combation LOL .

And yes for me , the jerking an drawing of my legs scars me to , i don't think that it ever will stop scaring me bcause it can happen , at just spar of the momemt .

Redsonga , i hope your legs get better and they do not do that very offten for you any more

God Bless you

:smile:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Welcome back Michelle. I am glad you found a cure--or pretty close to a cure--for your spasms.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Hello everyone ,

i know that i was gone the past 2 days .

The reason for that is the fact , that i have had some muscle spasms in my body to due to my CP, that i have .

Everyone once and while this happens to me , where i just have to put the computer up for few days. This starts sometimes when Illness i did have that last week .

i am so glad to be back here , this is like a little family here to me as i know it is to a lot of you .

I am so happy to be back , i found the cure by going to my chiropractor and a massage therapist . I have gone to a chiropractor , since i was 10 years old , but have never done the massage thing and chropractor back to back ha ha .
i am just so glad to be back and that i have found a new cure for those silly spasums that come up i wanted to say before had that was going to be gone for a few days , but the spasums where so bad on wednesday and thursday , that i could not typ sigh .

I am going to do both every two weeks now so i will be in great shap and things like illness and sometimes stressful momemts do not get me down .

I have missed everyone here .

i am so glad to be back .:excited:

Well I hope everything's OK.

I'm sure things like this know no age but I have to ask how you ended up having these problems?

Redsonga

Reaction score
Well I hope everything's OK.

I'm sure things like this know no age but I have to ask how you ended up having these problems?
Well, I don't know if MB is like me, but I was born with my CP. You can get it from head injuries but many of us have had it our whole lifes:sympathy:

Redsonga , i hope your legs get better and they do not do that very offten for you any more
I've been a bad girl. I really need help with my legs again and braces, I have not had them in years and I am starting to trip a lot :cry: