1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

I am confused, sorry:(

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Hsnopi, Jul 26, 2002.

1. Hsnopi

Hsnopi New Member

so.
    Palisades does the playsets. And they are releasing the Mega muppet soon. Who does the diecast cars? and who does the Busts? I want those. I have the lab playset and when i am done moving in to my new place i will be ordering more.

But I am not sure who to contact. Can someone help a stupid person like me please? :o
    thanks
    Hsnopi
  2. uncleduke

uncleduke New Member

I t is overwhelming. If you mean the NASCARS, they are being done by Winners Circle as well as Action Diecast
    The 25th anniversary cars are CORGI
    The Busts are Sideshow/Wetta

Good luck with the new house, sounds like it will be decorated interestingly...
  3. Hsnopi

Hsnopi New Member

thanks for clearing that up.

yeah it will be interesing. I am thinking ov handcarving some muppet DVD shelving out of wood. not sure yet but it sounds like a fun project.