I am now uploading Sesame Street episodes to YouTube. Please let me know which episodes you want.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am now uploading Sesame Street episodes to my YouTube channel. They are going to be taken from PBS KIDS Sprout and I can only upload episodes from 1998 to 2004. If you want to request any episodes, please send me a message in my Inbox. If you send me a message, I will let you know if that episode is on Sprout and whether or not I can upload it. Please reply back. Thank you very much.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am now uploading Sesame Street episodes to my YouTube channel. They are going to be taken from PBS KIDS Sprout and I can only upload episodes from 1998 to 2004. If you want to request any episodes, please send me a message in my Inbox. If you send me a message, I will let you know if that episode is on Sprout and whether or not I can upload it. Please reply back. Thank you very much.
That's wonderful! Thanks for telling me. :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Ok, the reason I ask is because of copyright laws. Just be aware of that, and that Sesame Workshop might try and stop that. There is a difference in uploading clips, and uploading whole shows. Don't ask me what they are, but I know I have seen people have problems with that in the past.