1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

I am on Cloud 9 Yet Again!

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by crazy chris, Mar 3, 2011.

1. crazy chris

crazy chris Well-Known Member

2. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

I didn't know it was possible to be on cloud nine twice...i always thought after you went to cloud nine, that you went to cloud ten.

You know, keeps things from getting clouded...uh...crowded.

But i admit being foggy on the subject.
  3. crazy chris

i think you may be right... i lost count right about cloud 7...must be the altitude hahaha

cc
  4. King Rupert

King Rupert Member

I liked the bit with Shell... nicely played.
  5. crazy chris

THANKS KING R!

i think the audio was off synch... but ill be honest... i wasnt puppeteering the day he filmed...lol... had the worse stomach virus of my life...

luckily i have an amazing team who jumped right in and did double duty

cc
  6. dmoss

dmoss Member

Wow, Chris; I'm so proud of you for just going after your dream...how incredible! Think of lives you're touching and shaping in your community...wow! :)
  7. crazy chris

thanks for those kind words dmoss!

this puppet theater has saved my life... it really has... what a wonderful experience to enjoy at this point in my life... i just try to savor it every day!

cc
  8. Puppetainer

Puppetainer Member

You just keep riding that cloud buddy! You're living proof that it's possible to really go after your dreams! I know that you continue to be an inspiration to me and I'm betting a few others here at the forum. Thanks pal!
    :)
  9. crazy chris

thanks soooo much marc... you guys gave me the confidence to try this...and i will forever be indebted to you all!

cc

ps- come see us marc! hahaha
  10. Puppetainer

Puppetainer Member

Oh don't you worry buddy, I WILL be making a trip to the Junction at some time in the hopefully not-to-distant future!
  11. crazy chris

LOVE IT!

cc
  12. Adam Kreutinger

Adam Kreutinger Active Member

13. crazy chris

thanks adam!

cc