I Am Spaghetti

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
Originally posted by Mark Filton
...And I can't remember the name of the Italian singing Muppet!

I'm an idiot:embarrassed:

Do you by any chance mean... "the beloved-a Marvin-a Suggs-a and his Muppaphone-a"?

And my favorite food would have to be AIRHEADS!!!!!!!!! (I'm a cannibal :wink: )

--"Scary" Larry Wolf

dwmckim

Reaction score
Are you thinking of Johnny Fiama? Or perhaps Placedo Flamingo?

(My fave food varies depending on mood - but usual contenders are taco salads, peanut butter & jelly sandwiches, lasagna, and when i'm really depressed...raw cookie dough)

Mark Filton

Reaction score
Johnny Fiama....THATS the guy! Thank you:big_grin:

Remember in the Muppets take Manhattan when the producer Kermit liked was told to put Jello in his pants?

Jello:wink:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
chocolate chips cookies are great! well , they're great when you exersice after you eat them so you don't gain weight...

ryan

Mark Filton

Reaction score
I am going to mention Johnny Fiama in my bio thing now.

Cookies can't be beat. Oreos and chocolate chips:big_grin:

wolfy

Reaction score
Favorite foods?

Good heavens, look at me! I think they are ALL my favorite (except liver...brrrrr!)...

Know what I'd love to do someday? Be a taster on one of those shows like "Iron Chef" or when Tyler goes to all those different places and finds yummy things to eat (well, they LOOK yummy on television)...I even find some of the "Cooking School Stories" plates somewhat appetizing, but other times I have to wonder about what is going on back there, especially when I see how they are doing it!

Someday, Morimoto-san, I will taste the fine foods of your Japanese/American cuisuine! (Yeah, yeah, I like him best....)

By the way...Johnny had a pal with him...Sal...Sal Monilla, the chimp. He was a bodyguard (of sorts). I loved Sal. He was so cute!
wolfy

SamEagle 000

Reaction score
Hmmm. My favorite food. It would have to be pasta. I like any kind of pasta. Spaghetti, Fettuchini noodles, angel hair, you name it. I also like pizza like a lot of people too.:smile:

foofoocakes

Reaction score
Home made cinnamon rollls are my favorite. Just walking up to your front door and smelling them baking is almost better than eating them.
Okay now I am drooling. I may have to bake today.

Mark Filton

Reaction score
Wolfy---- I'm afraid of the Iron Chef because they hack lobsters to bits wile they are still alive. Creeps me out so much. Other than that, I love the program because the host is always yelling in Japanese:big_grin:

Sam----good avatar. that is one of my favourite games.

Wow cinamon rolls......I wish I was shopping right now

:big_grin: