I Am Spaghetti

DirthNader

Reaction score
I like cold-meat deli sandwiches. There's a place that makes some of the best here. Perhaps you've heard of them? Jimmy John's :big_grin:

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
mostly any type of food especially italian & Japanese [not just the sushi but the other stuff too]

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
Originally posted by SamEagle 000
Hmmm. My favorite food. It would have to be pasta. I like any kind of pasta. Spaghetti, Fettuchini noodles, angel hair, you name it. I also like pizza like a lot of people too.:smile:
What is angel hair ?
I like Pizza too its a nice quick way to eat but must have heaps of topings but no one likes putting strawberries on them.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
popcorn is another food i like to eat every once and a while...

ryan

foofoocakes

Reaction score
Originally posted by Comical_DrBob
What is angel hair ?
I like Pizza too its a nice quick way to eat but must have heaps of topings but no one likes putting strawberries on them.
Angel hair is very thin pasta.

Are you asking about a desert pizza or looking for a peperoni and sausage with strawberries:confused:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I know this is really basic, but I like peanut butter on toasted wheat bread (but it has to be Jiff) and a BIIIIIG COOOOLD glass of skim milk....yuuum.....

Sarah

foofoocakes

Reaction score
Sarah you are a woman after my own heart. Add some plain ruffles potatoe chips to that a big dill pickle and you have the most pefect meal in the world. Add 4 oreo cookies for dessert and Its all just heavenly!

wolfy

Reaction score
Aren't Oreos the best?

Even if there WAS a lawsuit against them for "making people fat." (Of all the dumb things to make a lawsuit over...)

Oreos are also a great laxative for those who need to "go" and can't take those "over the counter" medications...taste better, too!
wolfy

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Mark Filton
I like it when people experiment with Pizza :big_grin:
i've noticed people put weird toppings on their pizza like ketchup and salad dressing.....nasty!..

ryan