I Am Spaghetti

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
Originally posted by foofoocakes
Angel hair is very thin pasta.

Are you asking about a desert pizza or looking for a peperoni and sausage with strawberries:confused:
Ok thought it might have been.
No I'm asking about a supreme sort of pizza with strawberries I'm sure a desert pizza would be nice.

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
i've noticed people put weird toppings on their pizza like ketchup and salad dressing.....nasty!..

ryan
Strawberry thing started for me when I had this frozen pizza that needed more topings so mum put on some anchovies & extra cheese but I thought it would be too salty & we didn't have any pineanapples so I use strawberries & discusted my mum.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by foofoocakes
Sarah you are a woman after my own heart.
sorry..I already have to fend off superscoot, luke, and byron, and the occasional frogboy.....

Sarah:wink:

how come I can never get guys....

foofoocakes

Reaction score
how come I can never get guys.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Sarah, You can admire other women without wanting to kiss them. You are about the same age as my daughters and I have been married for 22 years so my hubby might be a little disturbed if I decided to change my preferance at this point.:embarrassed:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
OOPS! I didn't mean it that way...I actually thought you *were* of the male gender:embarrassed: :embarrassed:

PHIL! is there any way we could get something that says gender by the location and stuff..because this isn't the first time I've done this, and I'm *probably* not the only person who does that on here! and it's easier than clicking on profile and hoping that helps

Sarah

I was meaning to say how come I can't get guys in OK? but it was late (as it is now) and my brain went years ago...so it came out wrong....

PS...I'd like to give out a great big I'M SORRY to foofoocakes!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
do you read every thread...I started another because I thought there was no way you would see this

Sarah

(amazed by the power of Phil)