I am trying to find the song Manuh Manuh by Animal

MirandaPanda

Reaction score
I was telling one of the kids I watch about one of my favorite songs from Seasame Street. She is 6. I would love to share it with her. :halo:
Thanks,
Pam

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Get it right for once!!

That is actually Mahna Mahna and it is not performed by Animal, but by a hippie Muppet named, obviously, Mahna Mahna. Anybody else want to set this poor soul straight? :mad:

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
That doesn't help???

What was this song? can you describe it? That might help our compatriots!

BJ

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
MirandaPanda, I'm not clear on what your question is exactly. I believe we know of the song you're talking about and that it is called "Mahna Mahna". Are you wanting to know where you can find the song? This particular song does play on Muppet Central Radio. http://www.muppetcentral.com/radio/index.shtml Perhaps you'll get to hear it there.

Here's a link to an old thread that was started about Mahna Mahna for you or anybody that has questions about this song. http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=6233

If your question is something else entirely or we're all thinking of a different song, let us know and we'll try to help. There's smarter people here than me! That's fer sure. :flirt:

MirandaPanda

Reaction score
Thanks a bunch

This is my first time on here so please forgive my newcomer mistakes. Now that I put the question out there I have been singing the song all day. The kids think I am nuts!!! I just wanted them to hear the song. I am glad I found this place. Just listening to the radio has brought back many fun memories. Thanks again for your help.

Pam

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Mahna Mahna

I found this in a muppet lyric site:

Mahna mahna
(ba dee bedebe)
mahna mahna
(ba debe dee)
mahna mahna
(ba dee bedebe badebe badebe dee dee de-de de-de-de)

(repeats)

mah mama na mahna mah namwomp mwomp
ma mo mo mana mo
mahna mahna
(ba dee bedebe)
mahna mahna
(ba debe dee)
Mahna Mahna!
(ba dee bedebe bedebe badebe debe de-de de-de-de)

(long pause)

...mahna mahna?

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Newb!

That's "doo-doo-do-do-do," not what you put! :mad: Newbs always get that wrong!!!