1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

I can haz Cheezburger?...er Questions?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Katzi428, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

With Sesame I haven't . (I'd love to see that Grover w/the flute & teddy bear that you mention in your signature though. It sounds ...to quote our lovable furry blue friend ...so adorable!!
    One year though I got a whole bunch of things with a Kermit theme for my birthday. ( there was a :)lunchbox, small stuffed :), a:) plate ,:)pillowcases & a :)Christmas tree ornament )
    Something I'd LIKE to see on Sesame . Some kids suffer from juvenile Diabetes. So they can't eat as much sugar as their friends can. (SS has hit on autism .So how about hitting on juvenile diabetes.Like saying at a party that such & so can't have too much sugar I'm not saying make the Muppet a regular . Just one that appears every so often. )

2. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

If I could pick one myself, that would tough to choose as well.

3. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

How many cruises have you been on? Any coming up?

4. Katzi428

I'd say I've been on about 10 -15 cruises my last one was this past January on Princess Cruise Line . (Capt. Stubing wasn't on there, Neither was Isaac, Gopher,Julie, Dr. Bricker etc. ;)) I'm not sure when my next cruise is. I DO know that in 2019 I'm going on a cruise. But I don't know if any sooner ones.

5. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Yeah, I agree, she seems like the classical type. Baby Bear has some similar attributes to her. They're both somewhat quiet, precocious, artsy types. But, I think Baby Bear is more of a ukelele music sort of guy.

6. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

Five favorite books currently OR of all time?

7. MikaelaMuppet

Have you met anyone famous?

8. Katzi428

Phone book, dictionary, thesaurus.....no....just kidding...;)
    Wow...I haven't done much reading lately. I have a couple I've read in the past year. The World According To Bob , by James Bowen & its' sequel Bob's Travel Adventures They're a true story about a guy named James who finds an orange cat & names it Bob. It's been in made into a movie. I have the sequel to the third book. It's a Christmas book about Bob. My fourth favorite book is Oxygen. It's about a doctor who loses her patient during surgery and has no idea why. ..The author is Carol Cassella .Number 5 is ...well I loved There's A Bat In Bunk Five by Paula Danziger when I was a teenager.

newsmanfan likes this.
  9. Old Thunder

Old Thunder Well-Known Member

On the subject of Prairie Dawn and metal, perhaps she listens to it secondhand from Cookie Monster...

newsmanfan likes this.
  10. Katzi428

OK friends that have been here forever .....STOP ROLLING YOUR EYES!!!!
    (I'll explain why I made that comment , WhoseLineFan, ;))
    There's a singer named Bowzer & he sings songs from the 1950s & 60s. . So I've been to his concerts & have gotten a chance to talk to him. About 6 years ago I went on a cruise & he was performing on there with some other oldies singers. So he was getting breakfast & I went up to say hi. He happened to remember my name & asked where I was sitting. I pointed to where my family & I were . He asked if he could sit with us. So he sat with us for over an hour!:excited:
    To answer your question, yes..I've met someone famous.:)

newsmanfan and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  11. Katzi428

Well when Prairie did the letter of the day once w/Cookie Monster (it was H ) she thought Cookie would go all ballistic on the cookie itself & started eating the cookie before Cookie Monster could get to it!
    That video's pretty funny though!:D

Old Thunder likes this.
  12. MikaelaMuppet

Thanks Kathy. Are you talking about this guy? https://www.google.com/search?q=Bowzer&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Katzi428 likes this.
  13. fuzzygobo

Can you be older than me for just ONE DAY?? Pleeze?
    I promise I'll still hit 50 before you.

Then we can have prune juice chugging contests, dunk our feet in Epsom salts, and fall asleep at 8:30.

And wake up at 4 am.8)

newsmanfan and Katzi428 like this.
  14. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

These "Ask" threads were a genius idea. I haven't seen this much activity on the forum since The Muppets was cancelled over a year ago! This is a great way to have a long running conversation and get to know each other a bit better.

Because this Q&A trend has boomed since yesterday, it can be easy to lose track of all these threads. So, here's a helpful little guide:

15. MikaelaMuppet

Thanks for mentioning mine!

16. Katzi428

Yep! That's him!! I'd been a fan of his since I was a kid & he was on a variety show called Sha Na Na. (If you're interested there's a bunch of Sha Na Na songs on You Tube containing Bowzer . But if you're not interested, that's OK too. :) )

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  17. Katzi428

Thinking......thinking.....still thinking.....NO! Now SCRAM!!!:grouchy:
    Just kidding about the "SCRAM!" & :grouchy:. But I'm NOT trading ages with you for even 1 day .
    Prune juice chugging contests? EWWWWWW!!!!! UGH!!:p You oughta come down here buddy! (I know you're joking anyway ;))

newsmanfan likes this.
  18. fuzzygobo

How about I meet you halfway in Virginia?

19. Katzi428

When I said "You oughta come down here" I meant about the prune juice chugging contests. I live in a 55+ community . Senior citizens like prune juice.(although I would LOVE to get up north again soon. I'm broke!)

20. Old Thunder

Old Thunder Well-Known Member

Did you say VA? Who's from VA? I'm from VA, who else? Speak up please!