I can haz Cheezburger?...er Questions?

Katzi428

Reaction score
On the subject of Prairie Dawn and metal, perhaps she listens to it secondhand from Cookie Monster...
Well when Prairie did the letter of the day once w/Cookie Monster (it was H ) she thought Cookie would go all ballistic on the cookie itself & started eating the cookie before Cookie Monster could get to it!
That video's pretty funny though!:big_grin:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
OK friends that have been here forever .....STOP ROLLING YOUR EYES!!!!
(I'll explain why I made that comment , WhoseLineFan, :wink:)
There's a singer named Bowzer & he sings songs from the 1950s & 60s. . So I've been to his concerts & have gotten a chance to talk to him. About 6 years ago I went on a cruise & he was performing on there with some other oldies singers. So he was getting breakfast & I went up to say hi. He happened to remember my name & asked where I was sitting. I pointed to where my family & I were . He asked if he could sit with us. So he sat with us for over an hour!:excited:
To answer your question, yes..I've met someone famous.:smile:
Thanks Kathy. Are you talking about this guy? https://www.google.com/search?q=Bowzer&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Can you be older than me for just ONE DAY?? Pleeze?
I promise I'll still hit 50 before you.

Then we can have prune juice chugging contests, dunk our feet in Epsom salts, and fall asleep at 8:30.

And wake up at 4 am.8)

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
These "Ask" threads were a genius idea. I haven't seen this much activity on the forum since The Muppets was cancelled over a year ago! This is a great way to have a long running conversation and get to know each other a bit better.

Because this Q&A trend has boomed since yesterday, it can be easy to lose track of all these threads. So, here's a helpful little guide:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
These "Ask" threads were a genius idea. I haven't seen this much activity on the forum since The Muppets was cancelled over a year ago! This is a great way to have a long running conversation and get to know each other a bit better.

Because this Q&A trend has boomed since yesterday, it can be easy to lose track of all these threads. So, here's a helpful little guide:
Thanks for mentioning mine!

Katzi428

Reaction score

Katzi428

Reaction score
Can you be older than me for just ONE DAY?? Pleeze?
I promise I'll still hit 50 before you.

Then we can have prune juice chugging contests, dunk our feet in Epsom salts, and fall asleep at 8:30.

And wake up at 4 am.8)
Thinking......thinking.....still thinking.....NO! Now SCRAM!!!:grouchy:
Just kidding about the "SCRAM!" & :grouchy:. But I'm NOT trading ages with you for even 1 day .
Prune juice chugging contests? EWWWWWW!!!!! UGH!!:stick_out_tongue: You oughta come down here buddy! (I know you're joking anyway :wink:)

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
How about I meet you halfway in Virginia?

Katzi428

Reaction score
How about I meet you halfway in Virginia?
When I said "You oughta come down here" I meant about the prune juice chugging contests. I live in a 55+ community . Senior citizens like prune juice.(although I would LOVE to get up north again soon. I'm broke!)

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Did you say VA? Who's from VA? I'm from VA, who else? Speak up please!