I...CAN...PROVE IT!!!!!!! (MFC Uncut on Nick!)

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Oh baby, I am rock and roll.

Okay, here it is for all you people who think the first network airing was the only uncut showing. I can prove you wrong.

I got a copy of the original airing in a trade a little while ago. I watched it, and noticed it was the exact same thing as my taping from Nick in the early 90's. So, I watched them back-to-back and low and behold, they are one and the same!! BAM! I knew I had an uncut version with my Nick airing, being I saw the Muppet Babies and Snowman parts everyone was saying I should be missing. So basically...YOUR FACE to you non-believers! Nick DID are the uncut version! And now I have it in perfect quality with original Nick commercials!

YOUR FACE!

Email me if you'd like a copy. :big_grin:

-Matt

CarburetorJane

Reaction score
Green with envy

I had The Jim Henson Hour episode with the behind the scenes stuff ...but then someone taped over it. I was in 4 grade I think and stayed up late to watch it, even though it was taping.
Maaan, I miss that.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Gee, could someone be gloating, just a tad?

*thinks* ....Nahhhhhhhh.

But truthfully, Matt, I think that's really cool.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
You are right, the original airing wasn't the only uncut one. I think the special regulary ran in the early 90s in it's original form.

Joggy

Reaction score
But... does it have the scene with Ma Bear and Fozzie's stocking? :wink:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Jog,

Does that scene exist ?

Ive heard people talk about Ma Bear giving Fozzie a present too.

See ya

radionate

Reaction score
I've got the original airing of that, and I don't remember that scene at all. Hmmmmm, might have to go watch it again.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
I've got the original airing of that, and I don't remember that scene at all. Hmmmmm, might have to go watch it again.
*snerks* Like we really need an excuse to watch stuff like this again?

-Kim

suggsy

Reaction score
I'm still APPALLED that the dvd doesn't have the full version. Couldn't Columbia have secured the rights to those two songs before releasing it? I'm still under the delusion that dvd is a permanent repository of video so this burns me up even more.

And let me just say that MFC was the last great muppet project (it was after 30 years, right?). For me, the Muppets ends there with every franchise together and Jim washing dishes.