I can't believe I saw that!

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
In this story, Jazzy got hired as a female singer and now on tour with the Muppets. She was so happy until she saw something terrible and wants to tell Kermit. What is it? Enjoy and feel free to coment and ask me anything!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter one

Jazzy got done rehearsing for the show and as usual Kermit was impressed. "Wow, well done." he said, clapping. "Thanks." she said, sitting by him, "May I ask you some personal questions?" "Yea." he said, shifting his weight.

"What happened to Miss Piggy?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, ever since she...you know."

"Yea, she left and moved out of my place."

"Do you miss her?"

"Yes, I do."

"Do you want her back?"

"Yes."

"Do you still love her?"

"Yes and I'll always will."

He wiped the tears off of his face and took in a deep breath. "I just need her now." he said, his voice breaking, "I don't know where she's at." "Did I hurt your feelings?" she asked. "No." he replied, "I just need to be alone in my office." He got up and walked to his office.
~~~
"LEAH!" Jazzy exclaimed, "WE HAVE TO GET PIGGY BACK!" "Woah newby." Flyod, "She's gone and no one knows where she is."
~~~
Kermit sat in his office and tears streamed down his face onto a photo of her. "I love you." he whined, "Always will."
~~~
"Listen, Jazzy, even if we do find her, she won't come back." Leah said. "She could be dead." Zoot said. "Trust me, she's not dead." Jazzy told them, "Please, for Kermit." "Ok, for him." Janice said, "We can find her while we're on tour."
~~~
Walter walked into Kermit's office and found him crying.

"Kermit?"

"Leave me alone."

"What's wrong?"

"I need her back."

"We don't know where she is."

"I DON'T CARE! EVER SINCE SHE LEFT, I'M A WRECK! WITHOUT HER, I'M NOTHING!"

"Don't say that! Jazzy is finding a way to get her back."

"Really?"

"Yes, she wants you to be happy again and not depressed."
~~~
"Jazzy, what do we have to do?" Gonzo asked. "Everyday after a show, we go and put her face everywhere." Jazzy replied.
~~~
Walter gave Kermit a hug and walked out.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter two

Kermit went to the living room, crying. "Hey..." Fozzie observed, "What's wrong?" "Nothing." he lied, with his voice breaking. "Piggy?" the bear asked. "I need her back." the frog cried, "I've been a wreck." "We know where she is!" Elise said. "London." Leah said. "How are we going to get her back?" Mandy asked. "QUIET!" Jazzy exclaimed. "Piggy's not coming back." Bobo told them, "I mean she's not even...living." Jazzy dialed Piggy's number. Kermit ran up to the hallway, slid to the floor, and bawled.

Elise took Mandy's arm and took her to the band room. "What's happened?" she asked. "Bobo said that she's dead." Mandy told her.

"It's all my fault!" Kermit bawled, "Why did I have to do that?" "You didn't mean to." Jazzy said, "Let me find her while we're on tour. I promise, I will find her and bring her back safe."

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter three

The gang got on the bus and drove off. "Piggy's fine." Jazzy said. "She has to be."
~~~
A few hours later, they arrived at the theater and Jazzy ran inside.

She went backstage and saw a female pig being vitimized. She ran off. "Piggy." she whispered.
~~~
Piggy ran to the stage and fell over Kermit.

"Piggy."

"Kermit."

"Are you ok?"

"Yea."

"Good...Piggy, I love you."

"Are joking with me again?"

"No, I need you."

He got closer to her and kissed her. She pulled back. "I thought you died." he said. "Oh, I was going to go back home, but I thought you wouldn't want me back in the show." she told him. "I need you, I love you, and I'm not the same without you." he said, "Come on, let's get to the dressing room."

They walked to the dressing room and Kermit locked the door. "What's goi-" He stopped her with a kiss and pinned her to the couch. His lips went down to her neck. "What are you doing?" she asked. "Shh." he said, with his hand traveling up and down her stomach. "Will you let me make it up to you?" he asked. "I guess." She tilted her head for more acess.
~~~
"I saw something...Piggy being vitimized." Jazzy said, "She's alive!" "Are you sure?" Mandy asked. "Positive." Leah said.
~~~
Kermit sat up and cried. "Kermit?" Piggy asked. "I didn't mean to-" "It was nice." she stopped him, "Amazing!" "Will you please take me back?" he asked. "Yes." she said, "Not because what just happened."
~~~
Jazzy saw Kermit on the stage with Piggy. "Kermit, I see that you're happy." she said. "I am." he said and turned to Piggy, "Now, I am." She smiled. He turned back to Jazzy. "Thanks." he said. "Don't worry about."
~~~
Leah and Zoot sat on the table.

"Wow."

"Yea."

"We're on tour."

"Jazzy helped Kermit from his depression."

"It's a small world."

They shared a kiss.
~~~
Jazzy took a deep breath. "How can I tell him?" she asked.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter four

Piggy found a envelope that was named, PIGGY. She picked it up, opened up the letter, and she read:

Piggy,
I can't say it in person, so I have to write it down. When I saw you on the helicopter, I couldn't help myself but to save you. I realized that I still love you and I don't know if I can imagine my life without you. How many tears I cried over the time in the Gulag, it was all over everyone, but mostly you. I have a poster of you in my house and I'm proud that I got it.

Meeting you burns in the back of my mind. As long as you have the bracelt in the green box, nothing will ever happen to you.

Love,
Kermit.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter five

Jazzy saw Piggy wearing the braclet and walked to her. "What-That is so cool." she said.
~~~
Kermit took a small, black box and put it in his pocket and walked to backstage.

"LET'S GET THIS SHOW STARTED!" Jazzy exclaimed.
~~~
An half an hour later, Kermit walked on stage. "Before we go, I'm to do two things: One will be a song." he said, getting the banjo.
[JAZZZY]

Ohh Ohh Ohh
[KERMIT]​

Said goodbye, turned around
And you were gone, gone, gone
Faded into the setting sun,
Slipped away
But I wont cry
Cause I know I'll never be lonely
For you are the stars to me,
You are the light I follow

[Chorus:]
I will See you again, oh
This is not where it ends
I will carry you with me, oh
Till I see you again
Ohhh Ohhh Ohhh
I can hear those echoes in the wind at night
Calling me back in time
Back to you
In a place far away
Where the water meets the sky
The thought of it makes me smile
You are my tomorrow
[Chorus:]
I will See you again, oh
I will carry you with me, oh
Till I see you again
[Bridge:]
Sometimes I feel my heart is breaking
But I stay strong and I hold on cause I know
I will see you again, ohhh
I will carry you with me, yeah yeah
[Outro:]
I will See you again, ohhh
I will carry you with me,
Till I see you again
Ohh Ohh Ohh Ohh
Till I see you again,
Ohh Ohh Ohh Ohh
Till I see you again,
Ohh
Till I see you again
Said goodbye turned around
And you were gone, gone, gone.
The audience appuladed. "Alright, alright, now where's Piggy?" he asked. She walked on stage, wearing a mini skirt and a tank top. "What?" she asked. He's gonna ask her, he's going to ask her! Jazzy thought.

"Piggy, I need to ask you something." he told her. "What is it?" she asked. He got down on onee knee and pulled out the ring. "Get up, you freaking me out." she said. "Piggy, will you, uh, marry me?" he asked. "Took you long enough." she joked, "But yes." He got up, put the ring on her finger, and they shared a kiss. "We'll see you next time on the muppet show!" Scooter said.
~~~
A few hours later, Kermit took Piggy to his room. "What are you doing?" she asked. He kissed her. He pulled back and burried her cheek into his hand. "Jazzy knows." he said, "She knows something's up. Stay in here and I'll be right back." He kissed her and walked out.

"Jazzy, what's going on?" Kermit asked. "I...saw Constantine and his friend. They want to kill Piggy." she replied, "I'm sorry." He sighed and went back to his room.

Kermit took Piggy's sides and sat her down. "I need you to know." he began, "That someone wants to kill you and I won't let that happen."

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter six-PT 1

Jazzy pinned Constantine to the wall. "If you do anything to Piggy, I'll make sure he knows and we'll get you!" she told him.
~~~
Piggy looked at the ring Kermit gave her. "Tomorrow we gonna meet up with some producers for the show." Kermit said, "Don't worry about it." They lied down on the bed and fell asleep.
~~~
Elise and Mandy took their phones. "I miss Ami." Elise said. "Me too." Mandy said.
~~~
Constantine took his guns, knife, and bullets ready for the next day. "You're ready, Constantine?" he asked. "Yes!" Constantine exclaimed.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
pt. 2

The next morning, everyone got on the bus. "Ready." Kermit said, "Drive." Piggy leaned on his shoulder as he held her hand. "PIGGY!" Jazzy said, "What up?" "Nothin'." Piggy replied.

Jazzy got her costume ready and put Mandy on her clothes. "Really?" Mandy asked.

A few minutes later, they parked at an empty parking lot. They all got out and went inside. "Where do we rehearse?" Scooter. "You don't." Dominic said from behind. "Do it now." Constantine said, walking to Piggy.

"You smell so...berry." he said, "Too bad that I won't smell that again." She looked away. "Leave me alone." she said. "Why?" he asked. His friend took her from behind. "LET HER GO!" Kermit screamed. He tried to run after them, but Constantine pushed him.

Kermit got up and ran to them. Seconds after the trigger was pulled, he pushed her out of the way...he was hit. Well, in the shoulder blade. Little did they know, two came out. One hit him and the other hit someone else...

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter seven

At the muppet hospital, Kermit can't stop thinking about her. "Kermit, it only hit my arm." Piggy said, "Don't worry about me." He kissed her forehead. "Well, you're alive this time." Honeydew said, "You've been asleep for a long while." Piggy got up and walked to the living room. Jazzy saved her life, kept Kermit's depression from getting worse, and saved everyone.

Elise, Leah, and Mandy went up to bed.
~~~
Kermit and Piggy lied on their bed. "What are we going to do?" she asked. He leaned closer and they shared a kiss. "Movie." he said, "On my flat-screen and with my auto snack thingy." She laughed and lied her head on his shoulder.

"Piggy."

"Yea."

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

"Don't ever take a bullet for me again."

"Ok, you don't."
"No promises."
~~~
Leah and her friends sat in her room. "Leah." Zoot said, "Love you." "Love you, too." she said. "Jazzy, you saved our lives." Elise said.

THE END!!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I loved it! I want to be a permanent character in all of your stories!