I don't even remember if I told you, but...

SammieRose

Reaction score
Auditions for my high school's musical were held this week. We're doing South Pacific this year, and (for those of you who know the musical) I really wanted the part of Bloody Mary. We had speaking audtions on Tuesday (despite the fact that I sounded EXACTLY like Miss Cleo, I must say they went rather well) and singing auditions on Wednesday (myLANta, I love being an Alto!). Parts were posted today and I GOT THE ROLE! So I totally giddy about that and haven't been able to freak out over it ALL DAY (Brent didn't score too well in the casting...) so I thought I'd come over here and share the good news!

*lets out a very Red-like WOO HOO!* :big_grin:

I'll definately be making tapes of this one (some of you saw last year's production of The King and I with our beautiful "glorified girl scout uniforms".... oy, no more of that!) when we perform it later in Feb.

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Congratulations Sammie! Way to go! Be sure and keep us updated. Don't forget us little people when you make it to Broadway. :wink:

DramaQueen86

Reaction score
Awsome!

Dont even know u but i'm already jellouse!
Very Cool!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Congradulations! I remember being in that play, but didn't have such a choice role!

beaker

Reaction score
Cograts Sammie! I havent been in a play for eons(last one I Was in was Oliver) though I have my own ideas for an avant garde off-off-off Broadway play^_^