I don't like Clifford, do you?

turlem

Reaction score
Aaron said:
Well Do Ya

yeah, a welcome addition to the muppets, considering you're a rowlf fan i'd figure you'd like him he's another musical muppet outside of the mayhem. also, he wears the burden of MT, but that wasn't his fault, he's a great character, just not a great host

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I do like Clifford. I liked him better when he was a little more wild-eyed (with sunglasses on, heh heh)--like in JHH and Muppets From Space than on MT, but he's cool on MT also. Didn't you see him with Paula Abdul?? THAT was a cool sketch!

Drtooth

Reaction score
turlem said:
yeah, a welcome addition to the muppets, considering you're a rowlf fan i'd figure you'd like him he's another musical muppet outside of the mayhem. also, he wears the burden of MT, but that wasn't his fault, he's a great character, just not a great host
Exactly. Clifford just came on too strong in MT, but he's great. I cannot wait to get him as an action figure. I hope he makes a come back in the next project.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
Exactly. Clifford just came on too strong in MT, but he's great. I cannot wait to get him as an action figure. I hope he makes a come back in the next project.
But as Clifford, not MT-emcee-Clifford.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
He grew on me. First like a bad wart, then like a cute little freckle. Was that too graphic? :big_grin:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Actually, since I don't remember JHH too well, I'd have to say that I liked "Muppets Tonight!" Clifford. He was an okay host, but I agree that Kermit would have been much better. I actually prefer him without sunglasses for some reason.