I feel all educated now!!

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
So I finally saw Muppets from Space and purchased Muppets Take Manhattan and rewatched THAT gem... Haven't watched it since it was the last movie to make me cry... Man, when Fozzie leaves... :embarrassed: Anyway, I now have an idea as the the attitudes of certain characters like Dr Phil Van Neuter and Pepe, and a little bit about Clifford. I had no idea the Muppets all went to the same college!!! How weird... And then they all move into the same house.. Including Waldorf and Statler??? Awesome. That little bit was TOO funny for me cause it was so over the top. Anyway, I should have done this ages ago, but I've been waiting for... NOthing really, just waiting.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Well, the muppets all going to the same college was just part of the movie. It's not accepted by fans are actual muppet history.

MTM use to be my favorite muppet movie, but then it became Great Muppet Caper. You really can't beat the classics. Jim, Frank, Richard, Dave, Steve, and Jerry made one heck of a team.

King Prawn

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
MTM use to be my favorite muppet movie, but then it became Great Muppet Caper. You really can't beat the classics. Jim, Frank, Richard, Dave, Steve, and Jerry made one heck of a team.
Wiggy that's exactly how I felt, when I was younger my fave movie was always TMTM (must be the musicals and stuff) then as I grew older I just negan to like TGMC even more and more, followed thirdly by TMM and Fourth MTI.

I think the reason why I like TGMC & TMTM is the fact that so many Muppets are present together throughout the movie.