1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

I feel embarassed to ask this, but...

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by Drtooth, Apr 17, 2002.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

What's the difference between Sesame Unpaved and Sesame Too (aka 123)? I do not have Noggin, so I dunno!
  2. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

I don't have it either but i can still help ya
    :)

Unpaved is the older (60's-80's) episodes. 123 is from 1993 (Season 25 when they added the "around the corner" sets) on.
  3. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

I think they might have added some episodes of 123, because the other day I saw and episode with a different opening (the one they had last season), and on another day I saw the tail end of an episode and it had Elmo's World (although I'm not sure because it's been awhile since I've sat through an entire episode of 123 Sesame)...
  4. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

New episodes of 123 were added on Monday April 1st, the same day that "Play With Me Sesame" debuted.
  5. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Thank you! I always thought it'd be like the book, giving info about the show (kinda like Cartoon Network's toon heads). But anyway, now I know what people are talking about.
  6. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Tooty,

Hey,
    Thats what i thought, It was like a Documentary type show.

see ya
  7. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Sesame Seeds,

I'm gettin lost in all this Sesame stuff goin on.

FOZ
    (But me getting lost isn't hard to do...now, where was I?)