I finally got Muppet Central Radio up.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I know I sound like an idiot for just figuring it out now. I didn't realize it required Real Player. I installed that so I could play that "Rainbow Connection" Yahoo! ad and wanted to see what else Realplayer could get me. I heard a Yakety-Yak song and some song where a lady introduced the Electric Mayhem. Just thought I'd share.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad you got Muppet Central Radio working. Keep listening and let us know what you think!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Thanks. Sorry about posting it in the wrong forum. I'll try to pay better attention next time. I'll listen to it more. Maybe I'll be able to catch Erin's Janice or Richard's Miss Piggy or some early "Sesame Street" sketches or anything like that.

Thijs

Reaction score
Erin's Janice is in Vet's Hospital that is sometimes on MC radio.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Thanks, Tom. I'll try to catch that one. This way I'll be able to hold out until I get the Rita Moreno episode from Timelife.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

I've got a recorded message that said the station is unavailable. What times during the day, does the station usually work?

Thijs

Reaction score
It's 24 hours aday available. Sometimes, on rare moments, it's unavailable.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Yeah, I've noticed that, because I tried it again a few minutes later and it worked. Thanks for your help.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
The lady introducing the Electric Mayhem was Cleo Laine. Yakety Yak was from the Tony Randall ep. (on video/DVD #13).

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Thanks for that info, Gorgon. I'll have to count on you to find out where all the songs and sketches they play came from. Lol.