I finished Stephen Colbert!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Beautiful work! You should certainly send a photo to the show.

I also checked out the fantastic work on your site. I like that you show the character sketches and the process of making these artworks. You are definitely very talented. And (as a graphic designer) your logo is one of the best I've seen in a while. Great job on all fronts.

Again, you really should give a heads up to the Colbert Report. I'd enjoy hearing what they think! :smile:

wes

Reaction score
It looks great! love the puppet,

Love the Chair! the suit and shoes,

One Question, is that how your going to control the hands?

Toasty

Reaction score
Very nice work, Brian. The character details are great!

mrhogg

Reaction score
Thanks everybody! I keep staring at the puppet, and smiling. It's a pretty big step up in my construction abilities, I think.

The hands will be controlled via rods: I have a hand-rod with a length of armature wire on the end, so I can wrap it around the wrist at the angle I need, pose it a little bit, and remove when necessary (I've only recently hit upon the idea, and am liking it quite a bit).

mrhogg

Reaction score
I've e-mailed one of the producers already, to let them now, and to warn them about what's coming next. :smile:

Thanks re comments about a step up: I'm crazy-excited about it.

BEAR

Reaction score
It looks just like him. Great work!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I completely agree with BEAR, it looks JUST like him! Completely awesome work; gosh I wish I could build puppets like you guys, but, like I said, I'm better at PERFORMING them rather than building them.