1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

I found Hoggle

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by Hairfarmer, Jun 2, 2004.

1. Wow...amazing to learn this.

A lot of folks are asking 'Why doesn't the Henson organization make a effort to get Hoggle back'?....

Maybe they are just not interested? I know..a shocking thought, but perhaps they are just not overly up for taking back what is obviously falling apart? Maybe they consider it 'junk'? ( images of the Junk Lady from Labyrinth spring to mind..)

Of course i love Labyrinth and all the characters, including Hoggle..and the big fan in me views it as a valuable collectible....but in the eyes of the Henson folks, maybe they just see it as a leftover prop not worth investing the effort in reaquiring?

Just a thought...it is really strange to see him turn up in this 'Lost Luggage' museum though....
  2. maniacal muppet

maniacal muppet Active Member

Whoa, that's awesome! :)
  3. Cool Bear

Cool Bear New Member

I love Hoggle! Hoggle is Hoggle's Friend!
  4. Kleo

Kleo New Member

I took part in a little Q+A with someone from The Legacy. They weren't really sure how this particular Hoggle got misplaced. Once he showed up in the museum it was decided people were really enjoying him and there wasn't any harm in letting him stay. Other Hoggles do exist and are in The Legacy's possession and it sounded like those are hard enough taking care of too.