I got some stuff! Would you like 'em?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Okay, so I haven't dusted, which is why the objects might need a wipe down before I mail these guys. I'm redecorating and, well, it kills me to say this, my stuff doesn't fit the new groove. *sniffle*

I'm not asking for money. I just want these things to go to a good home.

Anyway, here they are:

A little Vegeta statue I got from an anime convention in Dallas. Dunno the year.

A Miss Piggy doll in a cute pink dress. Still in box.

A Kermit doll in a black tux. Still in box.

This one really hurts, but someone has to share my love of this. A .hack//Sign scroll

A Beauty and the Beast 2 Barbie and a Medieval Barbie

A Beauty and the Beast snowglobe.

I bought this off some online guy for a fundraising effort. Superman and Grover, Darth Vader and butterfly, and Beatles-themed Fraggle Five

Slackbot

Reaction score
I would love the Beatles-themed Fraggle Five. I'd be happy to pay the postage, at least. Please let me know.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Just PM me with addresses for interested parties! :big_grin:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Oh, I wonder if I could claim the Piggy and Kermit please? My Son is a huge fan, but now my niece and nephew are too, and I haven't been collecting for them until recently (build-a-bear!).

Thanks much, hope to hear back soon!
:smile:
Anthony

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Holy cow! Didn't realize I'd wake up this morning to so many email alerts, LOL. I've got some errands to run this morning, but I'll sift through the requests. I promise.

edit: Okay, so the snow globe, the Darth Vader pic, the Fraggle pic, the Barbies and I think the Kermit and Piggy are spoken for (trying to base it on who posted first or emailed me privately first). To compensate some people for not being able to get their stuff, I'll dig up some more stuff. I know I have a small print of Paine from FFX-2, a small print of She-ra fighting ... fighting ... Lord help me, I can't remember that cat chick's name ... I suck ... anyway, I also have a black-and-white print of Darth Vader vs Luke and Phoenix vs Dark Phoenix. I'll put up pics of those after my errands this morning.

MrTheFrog

Reaction score
I'd love the Grover with Superman if its still available :smile:
-Artie

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Ok, I've decided to post who's getting what so far. I'm basing the recipients on who requested what first and who actually gave me addresses.

Slackbot: Fraggle pic
KermieBaby47: Piggy/Kermit dolls
Andrew G (sorry, forgot your MC username): Darth Vader with the butterfly pic and B&B snowglobe (I had a request from someone else for that, but they didn't give me an address, plus he ordered first, sorry)
Frogpuppeteer: SuperGrover/Superman pic
SwedishTech: .hack//Sign (*sniffle* j/k), Vegita, Barbies

I think that takes care of the original list. I still have Paine from FFX-2, She-Ra vs that chick I can't recall (and I watched that ALL THE TIME as a kid...), Phoenix vs Dark Phoenix, and Darth Vader vs Luke. These prints, unlike the ones already taken, are from the same A-Kon in Dallas where I got the .hack//Sign and Vegita stuff. I think it was around 2004 or something. It was the year I moved to the Metroplex at any rate, which was 7 year ago.

And please stop requesting postage. I definitely appreciate the thought, but I have a nice-paying job as an RN and this is me being Fraggly and "passing it on" and such. :smile: It's getting a match to my bedroom's paint job that's going to be the irritating part, LOL. :smile:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I got Kermit and Piggy, thanks so much!! :smile: Sent you a note in our conversation as well. You are the coolest of the coolies! :excited:

Is it She-Ra vs. Catra?

Cheers!
:big_grin:
Anthony