1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

I had the strangest dream....And you were in it, and you, too!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Manda:-D, Apr 27, 2003.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Who was I married to? What did she look like? Was she nice?

2. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

No idea. I just saw it mentioned that you were married, and it seemed funny to me because I remembered you saying in real life that you would never get married.

3. D'Snowth

And I still don't plan to!

Boy, I had one strange dream after another last night!

4. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Like spam? :p

5. D'Snowth

Like gross ham!

6. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

That's just wrong...It's not right...

7. D'Snowth

MC Baby...

Dodododododododo

*In Grover voice* MC Baby...

8. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Whaaaaaa?

9. D'Snowth

You know, in the old days, I never really knew how to react to someone telling me I was in a dream of theirs, but I now know it's not as bad as I thought it was...

I mean, when Kate or someone tells me "I had this dream last night, you were in it and such and such", that's kind of cool, but when people tell me "I had this dream last night where you were having sex with so-and-so", that's just scary, I don't like that at all. :eek: :eek: :eek:

10. D'Snowth

Though, sadly, we just left Rhode Island.

11. D'Snowth

Last night, I had this strange dream with Corporal Klinger!

We were in this big warehouse, and I was dressed up like a police officer... apparently, we were on the run, because I was impersonating a police officer... anyshoe, we're in the warehouse, and all of the sudden, we see all the way down at the other end a REAL police officer walk in and heading down our direction. Klinger, being the native of Toledo that he is, managed to find a great hiding spot, meanwhile, I panicked, and couldn't find a decent hiding place, so I tried to worm my way under a bunch of rolled up carpets; needless to say, the cop walked right passed my hiding spot, paused, then turned around and was looking directly at the rolls of carpet!

I don't quite remember what happened after that... I THINK Klinger gave him the slip by dressing up as a warehouse worker sending the cop on his way... something like that.

12. D'Snowth

Pranwie's going to kill me if he ever reads this...

But last night I had a dream that... he shall not be named, actually returned after his disappearance three years ago.

13. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Well-Known Member

Aww, I miss him too, buddy. Sometimes I think that maybe he's here under a different username, or that he will rejoin someday. But I know that it's wishful thinking.

14. D'Snowth

That IS true, but keep in mind, it wasn't really his choice to leave in the first place.

15. D'Snowth

So, last night, I had this dream that @LittleJerry92 and I were driving down the interstate during a big blizzard, no problems until we nearly crash into a traffic jam that has everybody at almost bumper-to-bumper stand still. All of the sudden, for seemingly no reason, everybody gets out of their vehicles and start to physically push them down the interstate, so Jerry insists we do the same so we don't seem like Richards to everyone else.

Froggy Fool and LittleJerry92 like this.
  16. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

I can ONLY imagine what I must have been like in that dream....:shifty:

17. D'Snowth

Oh, and what happened to this thread? I know it went on longer than just for two pages, and beyond just 2008.

18. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

I was watching Home Improvement on TV the other day and after a certain episode was over, I fell right asleep on the couch.

When waking up, there was the exact same set used on the show. Even the outside was the same. @LittleJerry92 happened to be right next to me along with Jonathan Taylor Thomas and even Tim Allen himself.

At the end, we all got together for a really nice group photo. ​

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  19. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Eyyy selfies.

20. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Another recent dream I had was that I got to be on Arthur after winning a contest and @D'Snowth along with @LittleJerry92 were also on the show as well.

But it was old school and not the modern stuff.

LittleJerry92 likes this.