1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

I had the strangest dream....And you were in it, and you, too!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Manda:-D, Apr 27, 2003.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

You weren't stoned, as I recall.

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  2. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Froggy Fool likes this.
  3. LittleJerry92

So, I had a dream that I was making a move with this woman that works at a bank - she was super nice and flirty. But I kept getting calls from everyone on discord that I wanted to throw my phone against the wall.

4. D'Snowth

In one of the many non-sensical dreams I had last night, @LittleJerry92 and I were apparently crashing in this really swanky hotel one night. I'm forgetting a lot of the details, even as I type this, but I remember at one point him storming into the room, and going for the bathroom, when I suddenly see the reflections of flashing blue and red lights on the walls. I looked way down out the window, and saw a police cruiser approaching someone in the parking lot; when I passed the information along to Jerry, I could hear him shouting obscenities from the bathroom, so I walk in and discover him wrapping toiler paper around his bloody hand . . . apparently he and the guy the police were approaching down in the parking lot got into some kind of altercation. All I could do was shake my head and say, "Only you, dude. . . ."

5. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

I was waking up one day and all of a sudden, the theme song to none other than The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air started to play.

It turns out that I was actually in the intro myself along with @LittleJerry92 and even Will Smith himself.

6. Blue Frackle

Blue Frackle Well-Known Member

You woke up in your dream? That's pretty meta.

7. MikaelaMuppet

Mmmhmm.

8. LittleJerry92

[​IMG]

I can only imagine what my role was. :shifty:

9. MikaelaMuppet

Wish I knew, but forgot.

10. D'Snowth

I've blacked out in a dream before!

11. Blue Frackle

Anyone else ever wake up cause you think a giant spider is on you?

12. D'Snowth

Maybe not a spider, specifically, but yes, I've woken up because I thought there were unspecified bugs in the bed.

I think it stems from a little bit of paranoia, because the last couple of places we lived had really bad bug problems - especially in the summer, and it wasn't uncommon for me to wake up to big bugs in the room.

13. Blue Frackle

About two weeks ago I dreamt we had a Muppet Central outing at a YMCA to play basketball, and I knew it was Muppet Central because it was a bunch of guys and two girls.

[​IMG]

The weird thing about this is @ConsummateVs, didn't you say say you had a bunch of dreams that take place at basketball arenas?

14. D'Snowth

Well, at least one of 'em is fluid/flexible. . . . :halo:

15. Blue Frackle

The Animal emote has never been more appropriate...

[​IMG]

16. MikaelaMuppet

Who were the girls?

17. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

Have I ever been in any of your dreams? Just curious. If so, what did I look like.

18. LittleJerry92

I mean, if I had a personal guess, I always pictured you having white skin with brown/blonde hair.

Flaky Pudding likes this.
  19. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

Close. I'm a white guy with red hair. I actually look like a real life version of Alfred E. Neuman lol.

20. Any Del

Any Del Well-Known Member