I Hate Those Claw Machines!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by Traveling Matt
Yeah...

Good thing there's usually a lot of toys in there when I'm there. Otherwise, it'd be light enough for me to knock over in frustration! LOL

- Billy :cool:
Heh, yeah, I'm sure if there was a Cantus plush in there I'd just pry the glass open and take it. The I could tell Danny at TP about it and be in the running for the BOTMS DVDs!! Woooo! :big_grin:

-Matt

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

my theory is every 10 or 20 or 30 goes it will grab tight and hold on.

So you gotta put a certain amount of money before one plush comes out.

I think it works like that, Anyway i won most of the Nanco line through those machines, I am addicted to em too.

See ya

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
I want the Namco plushes....why is it Floridian claw machines only have cheap stuffed junk?! Oh well like I said, better for me, now I don't have to shell out so much cash.

Thats an interesting theory Warrick, I'm sure its probably somewhat true also :smile:

-Matt

radionate

Reaction score
Believe it or not folks, most of these machines aren't rigged, its how the stuffed animals are packed in the machine. They are put in there in such a way that they get hooked on another animal and won't easily come out. The best way to beat the system is to work on them one animal at a time, once you get a few out, the tension lessons, and it's easier to pull them out.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Originally posted by RadioNate
Believe it or not folks, most of these machines aren't rigged, its how the stuffed animals are packed in the machine. They are put in there in such a way that they get hooked on another animal and won't easily come out. The best way to beat the system is to work on them one animal at a time, once you get a few out, the tension lessons, and it's easier to pull them out.
I had a feeling that was how it was done....all in the setup.

Thanks, Nate, I'll keep that in mind :big_grin:

- Billy :cool:

radionate

Reaction score
Also another side note, oftentimes the corners are best to start getting plush.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
It seems like it would take a long time on the part of the people stocking the machines to place each toy just right so it is hard to jiggle out of place...but, it does make good sense. :smile:

-Matt

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
It seems like it would take a long time on the part of the people stocking the machines to place each toy just right so it is hard to jiggle out of place...but, it does make good sense.
Nah, its not that hard or time consuming at all, you just have to know how to do it. THe tighter you crame them in, the harder it gets to pull one out. It's simple. You can do the same thing with stuffed animals when you move. To keep them from getting out of shape, clothes wrinkling etc. you just pack them together nicely, with the arms, legs, ears, etc in their natural positions. They don't shift and move in the box and stay nice.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Oooh, I see what you mean. I thought you meant they sit there hooking the arms together and stuff like that. Yeah in that light its obvious the cram them in, because the plushes are always jammed tight up to the glass even..Those B*stards!

-Matt