I have a girl friend

dwayne1115

Reaction score
hi all i am so happy and joyfull becaues i know have a girlfriend. We have known each other for about two years, but never really thought about going out. Then i moved to another State and when i was away from her that is when i reallized how muched i cared for her. She is my best friend and i really love her deep down in my heart and i dont thinnk this is one of thous childest filgns eather Her name is Rachel cand she is so specal to me i would do anything for her and her family. We meet a church and started hanging out. then on haloween night we where hangging out and i was as usalul acting kind of crazy. but deep down was really hurting and was thinking about leaving the church that we both go to. She was really really saddend by this and she said she could not stand the thought of lossing me agine. so i did the right and best thing for us both and asked her to be my girlfriend. im so happy with her and i know she is happy to.

Love is a wonderfull thing but yet also very dangerous if used for the wrong reasons be carfulll but feel free to find somone that will love you for who you are and not for what you have or dont have.

Dwayne

Im the luckiest guy i know.
Now if i could just have a good day at work tomorow my big date will go just fine.

jediX

Reaction score
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..... :smile:

JamieDenny

Reaction score
Love must be in the air, My Bestest friends Zoe and Dave got engaged last weekend, big summer wedding is being planned. :flirt:
Jamie

dwayne1115

Reaction score
i dont know what it is i cant stand it when im not with her does this mean im really in love and should as her to marry me im confueds help me please somone i am in this to deep should i back out and run becaues all i have seen out of marig is a wreck help me someone. we went to wal mart tonight and i put on a mood ring and it imetaly went dack blue which means happy and in love, then she put it on and it came the same colere i was shocked and glad i dont know what to say or do sometimes am i going to far what do i do next. :smile: :mad:

Now im not refering my girl as a pig she is not she is the preetys lady in the world.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Oh congrad! Im so happy for you guys! charish every moment!! It reminds me of me and my Danny. We have been dating for 2 years (yeah!!) :excited: and have know eachother for 3. He goes to the Air Force Academy now, and its hard, and I dont get to see him as much, but its well worth the wait!! Love is not easy, but nothing worthwile in life is easy. :flirt: Good Luck!

jediX

Reaction score
Katie, everything seems to remind you of him though :wink:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Awww, Dwayne, that's so CUUUUUTE.....
Almost sickeningly so. :stick_out_tongue:
No, seriously, I'm really happy for you! It must be nice to be that much in love! (Just don't rush into anything TOO fast, 'kay?)

jediX

Reaction score
Manda:-D said:
Awww, Dwayne, that's so CUUUUUTE.....
Almost sickeningly so. :stick_out_tongue:
No, seriously, I'm really happy for you! It must be nice to be that much in love! (Just don't rush into anything TOO fast, 'kay?)
I've learned that the hard way in the past. :frown: