I have a girl friend

dwayne1115

Reaction score
ok this is going to be long but i really need to tell someone this. i like you al and i know that you are some good friends i can talk to on here.

This last Friday i knew my girlfriend was really sick and i also new that i was getting off early that day so, i thought it would be sweet of me to go over to her house to help take care of her. I got there about 6 to 6:30 She was asleep which i thought was a good thing for her to rest and get beeter me and her friend where whacting T.V. and her parents where gone. When they got home at around 8 :30 she was crying for her mother and was really running a really bad fever. Me and her mom got concerned and wanted to take her to the ER., but befor that my brother called me and asked if me and my girlfriend wanted to go to the movies whit him. I had to say no becaues of Racle being so sick. Anyway we get to the hospital and the wating room was really really full we where going to have to wait a reall long time. It was about 10 to 11 when we where able to go to the back and then we had to wait on doctors and blood work and things like that. So it came to be really late at night like 1:30 when we where leving the hspital she was starting to feel a little better and wanted me to get her some chess-its and i was glady going to. We get to her house about 2 o'clock and her cell phone rings, We knew it was my mom i thought she was going to be mad that i was out that long with out calling.
When i got on the phone my mother asked where i was i said at Rachels houes and she said get back to the hospital i said why and she said you broter is on his way there and i said why is he looking for me and she said no he atemtted suicied. I could not say anything i just said ok im on my way i was really tore up and scared that i would never see my brother agine. I asked Rachel mom who i love dearly and dont know what i would do without her if she would drive me back to the hospital. She did and when i got there to the waiting room there was not a soul in sight i was beginngin to think the worst. i aske the nesrs if my mother was there she said yes and she came onut i started crying i asked what happend and she said he just wanted to die he was just tired of this world and of 'sin" whatever that is i just dont know anymore. so i went in to see him and he was a mees he had cut both wrist and there was blood all over his shirt and paints i know i should have been stonger but i just stare balling i cound help it.

Well here it is two days later i got out of the hospital about 5 that mornig i went home and to bed. i woke up at 11 in the morning to the sounds of my mother saying you have to go to work. I was amotoinly and pysicaly tired and the last place i wantted to be was Goodwill and work. I got up and went anyways i put in the best two ours i have ever put in my entier life i was happy and sweet to the customres, which was very very hard. Then this one custorm came in that i had almost knocked down 3 weeks ago. I had alredy said i was sorry and i thought she would have forgoten about it. She statred at me agine thats when i lost it i just finaly said " i said i was sorry and it needs to be droped!" then i left.
I will go back tomorow and work if they want me to but i just think i should have some time off i am not really ready to come back to work.
But thats my weekend please keep my brother in you thoughts he is a good guy but just really confused i love him so much i dont want to loose him.
Thank you all and i hope to see you all sonn
Dwayne

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
OH!! Im so so so so sorry! I cant even imagine what I would do if that happend to me! :cry: I mean... Im sorry! I dont know what elce to say, its just so sad. Well I know there more than likely is not anything, BUT if there is anyway I can help, Im here (way over in Colorado, BUT Im here) :cry: :wink: : :sympathy:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
I'm so sorry, Dwayne.....So sorry...It's just so sad...But, like KrazedMuppet saud, if you need me, I'm here....

dwayne1115

Reaction score
thank you guys that means alot i really does. I went to work today and im supost to cloes my store well my brother called today and we are able to go viste him but i asked if i could leave for a few hours to see him and they said NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm really hurt and dont know what i should do i am going back in a minite but i just might break out in tears at work i love my brother so much and he needs me more thn stupid Goodwill i dont know what to do what would some of you do i could not get a striat answer from co- workers becaues they dont want me to go but my famly must come frist. i have had my brother longer then my job and he needs me. what should i do. :sing:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
That's so sad, Dwayne... :cry: I'll keep your family in my prayers. I hope your brother is ok.
Erin