1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

I have a job!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Janice & Mokey's Man, Aug 1, 2002.

1. EmmyMik New Member

lol, don't get me started...

(and if anyone here asks me where the pass desk is, I'll throw my shoe at you!)
  2. I'd love to see that take off as the next "What color are their hands now?" LOL!

:D
  3. Crazy Harry New Member

What's a pass deck?
  4. grail New Member

anybody here seen something called a "pass desk"?
  5. EmmyMik New Member

I work at the US (lol, I love that. It sounds all important-like) Air Force Museum in the gift shop. Visitors go to the pass desk to go on to the Air Force Base and see Air Force One (the older one).

I hate that stupid pass desk...
  6. She said desk, you IDGIT!

:mad:

Go post in another "tread", why don'tcha!

LOL!!

:p

7. grail New Member

do you really? a friend of mine is out that way. he's in the air force, with the band of flight. last i heard, he was working with "Systems Go". to hear him talk, they perform at the museum all the time
  8. Crazy Harry New Member

Remember back when I was talking about bashing you in the head with stuff?
  9. :eek:

*GULP*

*tries to scramble to look for handcuff key, but is trapped between the two goons*
  10. EmmyMik New Member

Yeah, they do perform here quite a bit.

I know that they have a few things coming up soon (however, the only thing that I can think of at the moment is a Glenn Miller concert on the 17, and I'm not even sure the Air Force Band of Flight is involved with that)...
  11. grail New Member

Justin might be...before he got it in his head that he could sing, he and i held the title of "best boners in the business"...we're both trombone players...

you know the hispanic (i hate describing him that way, but it's the easiest way to do it) guy that sings with the band? that's him
  12. radionate New Member

So here's the question of the day......Does Byron Still Have His Job???? Or Has He Been Fired For Being Goofy Yet?
  13. :mad:

I still have it...

but I got another offer, whikh I need to khek out, lol!
  14. radionate New Member

Please tell me neither one requires good typing skills.
  15. Crazy Harry New Member

He's boycotting the letter C. I don't ask questions. I just poke fun.
  16. :mad:

Well, I guess that's better than pokin' me...
  17. Crazy Harry New Member

Well I guess I could... no, to predictable.
  18. Lol, yeah, true...
  19. Gonzo Active Member

Congrats on the new job Byron---we can sleep easier knowing you won't be in the area anytime soon now that you're a part of the semi-respectable employed community.

Quinnnnnnnnnnn