I have a job!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
LOL, thanks, y'all! :big_grin: I just wish I could log on and post messages while at work, but, alas...*sigh*

Cindy, we have no wireless stuff at all, so don't bother drivin' up from Texas just for a Muppet cell phone cover. lol!

Jackie--LOL!!--yes, I looked at you and Emmy several times today with a smile on muh face! I can't believe you're fryin' yer hide in muh store! ROFL!!!!!!!

Joggy and Warrick, sorry, I don't think there are any lookalikes here... :frown: remember, though, this is in America, not some li'l foreign thing. LOL! :stick_out_tongue:

And Jackie, you're right, apparently they do love me---and my pages are a hit. Today I sang, "I can hear cleeeeeeeearly now the kiiiids are goooooone!", and "Don't cry for uu--us Kay Burtooooooooooon-------the truth is that AaaaaaaaaaaallTel loves youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" (I made sure the store was empty of customers first).

Loretta, this older sexpot who looks like a reindeer, even said, "What is wrong with him?", but in that endearing way, not the scared one, lol. And there was other stuff said, but I won't go into it cause it'll make look like Narcissus---or Nate. LOL! :stick_out_tongue:

It still feels weird bein' the only male workin' there right now...I mean, how would you like walkin' around in a store full of 6 or 7 women and you're a male nearin' his prime and you happen to be a Greek god in their midst and you can't help but notice that they all have "that look" in their eyes? :eek:

Sure, fun at first, but then ya get intimidated...

Really!

You do!

LOL!!

:stick_out_tongue:

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
And there was other stuff said, but I won't go into it cause it'll make look like Narcissus---or Nate. LOL! :stick_out_tongue:
Hey :mad:
It still feels weird bein' the only male workin' there right now...I mean, how would you like walkin' around in a store full of 6 or 7 women and you're a male nearin' his prime and you happen to be a Greek god in their midst and you can't help but notice that they all have "that look" in their eyes? :eek:
Luke could only dream of getting that look!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Yay, Byron got a job! Whoooooooooo!

YOUR FORCE!

(no wait, that's my job)

:big_grin:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
It still feels weird bein' the only male workin' there right now...I mean, how would you like walkin' around in a store full of 6 or 7 women and you're a male nearin' his prime and you happen to be a Greek god in their midst and you can't help but notice that they all have "that look" in their eyes?
You have no idea how much I want to bash you in the head with everything I can get my hands on.
:mad:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
Yay, Byron got a job! Whoooooooooo!

YOUR FORCE!

(no wait, that's my job)

LOL, yeah, mine would be "YOUR BILL!" (phone bill, that is).

Oh wait...

that could be, like, Bill Barretta! Now I'm gonna think of that EVERY TIME someone says "bill" in the store! LOL!!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
You have no idea how much I want to bash you in the head with everything I can get my hands on.

LOL!!

Yeah, muh daddy says---and I quote, I'm copyin' and pastin' this from an email he sent me---"I'd rather work with the ladies if they are good looking!!!!!!!!! "

I know of 2 that are up his alley (fathers and sons know these things, don'tcha know...LOL!)...

EmmyMik

Reaction score

LOL, yeah, mine would be "YOUR BILL!" (phone bill, that is).

Oh wait...

that could be, like, Bill Barretta! Now I'm gonna think of that EVERY TIME someone says "bill" in the store! LOL!!
LOL!

If I had you're job, I'd probably chant "BBB!" quite a bit (even though I do that now)...

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
If I had you're job, I'd probably chant "BBB!" quite a bit (even though I do that now)...
Yeah, to some people, I just wanna chant, "LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE!!!"

Then when they do, I pick up the phone, do the page code, and do somethin' Byrony over the speakers to try and lighten the mood. lol

EmmyMik

Reaction score

Yeah, to some people, I just wanna chant, "LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE!!!"

Then when they do, I pick up the phone, do the page code, and do somethin' Byrony over the speakers to try and lighten the mood. lol
At my job, I mostly want to chant "Move! Move! Move!" because I have to deal with the In The Way People (you want to go somewhere, someone is in your way. Everywhere you go. Always).

Then there are the people who ask me if we have playing cards. Seven times. Each time they phrase the question differently. Each time I say "yes".

People can be so stupid when they're on vacation (or people can be so stupid, take your pick)...

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Then there are the people who ask me if we have playing cards. Seven times. Each time they phrase the question differently. Each time I say "yes".

People can be so stupid when they're on vacation (or people can be so stupid, take your pick)...
Excuse me, but do you have any playing cards? :smile: