I have a problem

Drtooth

Reaction score
For Christmas I recieved the VMC DVD and an Electric Mayhem Plush set... I could send away for Kermit, Right? No..

You see, my VMC DVD did not come with the offer certificate, meaning I cannot send away for it.

I was asking if anyone can help me, Is there somewhere online to print out the same order? Or can someone who isn't sending away for it mail me the certificate so I can send it out? Please help...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I didn't see a certificate for a Kermit in my DVD! What was it? Why can't I find mine??

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I probably won't send away for it, so I'll gladly mail my certificate to the first person who claims it...

:smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I think Dr. Tooth just did it asking for it first. I still don't know what certificate we're talking about.

Whatever

Reaction score
The VMMX DVD came with a coupon that offers a freeeeee 5 inch plush Kermit if you buy the EM or Vet Hospital plush.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I JUST found it! Who would've thought to look at coupons in these things? I never did! I'm SO 'observant.'

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
DrTooth, do you still need this? Let me know, and I'll gladly send you my certificate.

:smile: