1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

I have a quiz too :)

Discussion in 'Games' started by redBoobergurl, Nov 29, 2005.

1. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

2. DanDanStrawberry Active Member

Oh dearie me...please don't disown me for my terrible score....
  3. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Well....maybe I made it a little too hard. ;)
  4. Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Same with me as far as the bad score!EEK!:eek:
  5. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I am like SOOO embarassed!
  6. BEAR Active Member

Some of those were tough. Though I'm not surprised that I missed the one about your dorm number. I hardly ever pay attention to the room numbers.:p
  7. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I guess I got carried away! I'm sorry everyone, I shouldn't have made it so hard. :)
  8. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Sorry to post again, but I just noticed which questions people got wrong and for the most part they didn't surprise me because they were the hardest ones.

What did surprise me is that two members of the Moppet Family didn't know which character I play! Kathy! I'm your daughter! :)

I'm really just kidding around everyone, all in good fun. I really did make a pretty challenging quiz. Maybe I'll make a shorter easier one and post it later. :)
  9. Katzi428 Well-Known Member

I realized that after the quiz! Chalk it up as an "OOPS!" moment!;)
  10. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

It's all good, I was just giving you a hard time. That's what daughters do right? ;)
  11. Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Correct Izzy my dahlink daughter!;)
  12. Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

I'm sorry. I see so many of these quizes, but I don't know how to take them. Could someone please help me out?

Thanks,
    Kate
  13. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I don't know, this was something a bunch of us were doing back this Fall for fun, so I created one and posted one and then people posted back to say how they did. It's just all fun and games, I had completely forgotten about it!
  14. Animal Jam New Member

eeps! I only got 4 right! That was hard though, especially the first two about you getting married. But the fraggle one was the easiest.