I Have Proof That Hollywood Is Running Low on Ideas!

SSLFan

Reaction score
proof
proof
proof
proof
proof

In the words of Oscar, yuck!:grouchy:

Has anyone noticed this trend of movies these days? It seems they've been popping up almost everywhere. At first it was funny, now it's just annoying. Anyone feel me on this?

I find this the perfect example of the lack of good scripts Hollywood has to offer. It's just plain sick.:stick_out_tongue:

Your thoughts?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Those movies are funny the first few times you see it, but then it starts to get old.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I don't think parody films means that they're running out of ides, they'r just not using good ones.

The best parody films , IMO, are Scary Movie 1 or 3 and Spaceballs.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I don't think Hollywood is quite that desperate yet. The day they greenlight something called The Crazy, Kooky Octopus That Devoured Eight--Not Seven, But Eight--Sara Lee Cheesecakes, Then Ended Up With a Not-So-Happy-Tummy is when we should worry...or not...:stick_out_tongue:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I don't think Hollywood is quite that desperate yet. The day they greenlight something called The Crazy, Kooky Octopus That Devoured Eight--Not Seven, But Eight--Sara Lee Cheesecakes, Then Ended Up With a Not-So-Happy-Tummy is when we should worry...or not...:stick_out_tongue:
That was a horrible movie, the acting was tacky and SFX wher lame and fake.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I don't think the independent scene has ran out of ideas, as they're more about characters and story telling more than anything else.

Hollywood these days is about money, money, money. Take a look at The Dark Knight. It's made tons of money, money that's going back to all the big guns at Warner Brothers.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score