1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

I have something very important to say

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bill Bubble Guy, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Just imagine.
    Somewhere out in the middle of a cow pasture field, a boy calf goes up to a girl calf and says "Hey! You wanna play a game?"
    "Sure I'd love to", she answers.
    And so they start taking turns jumping leapfrog all the way over the top of each others' back around all the patches of green grass.

:crazy: :smirk:
  2. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

*staring in awe* That is so profound!
  3. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I have something equally important...

Da Seamonsta Ate My Ice Cream!da Seamonsta Ate My Ice Cream!da Seamonsta Ate My Ice Cream!da Seamonsta Ate My Ice Cream!da Seamonsta Ate My Ice Cream!da Seamonsta Ate My Ice Cream!da Seamonsta Ate My Ice Cream!da Seamonsta Ate My Ice Cream!da Seamonsta Ate My Ice Cream!da Seamonsta Ate My Ice Cream!da Seamonsta Ate My Ice Cream!da Seamonsta Ate My Ice Cream!da Seamonsta Ate My Ice Cream!da Seamonsta Ate My Ice Cream!da Seamonsta Ate My Ice Cream!da Seamonsta Ate My Ice Cream!da Seamonsta Ate My Ice Cream!da Seamonsta Ate My Ice Cream!
  4. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Wow, that is like, totally way out there man!
    :cool:
    :D
    :flirt:
  5. Drtooth

Weirdos like to rock (rock, Rock)
    Weirdos like to roll (roll, roll)
    But if you get too weird (weird)
    You're face becomes a troll

Do the weirdo Troll
    (Do the Weirdo Troll)
    Do the weirdo Troll
    (Do the Weirdo Troll)
    Do the weirdo Troll
    (Do the Weirdo Troll)
  6. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

*Jaw falls off*

BRILLIANT!
  7. travellingpat

travellingpat Active Member

Um wow........amazing thats all i can say
  8. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

9. Andy

Andy New Member

Please do not read this message.
  10. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh...the cow...and the leapfrogging...*humbly bows head in awe*
  11. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

I honestly thought it was going to be a naughty joke at first... then I realised who was posting it. Then I pondered for a few seconds and decided you are all silly silly moo cows.
  12. Beauregard

Got Milk?

Bea:zany:{I thought the same thing! *ahem*}regard
  13. Drtooth

HAI! Takecoputah!
  14. Beauregard

"Lemonsauce! Lemonsauce!" crieth I.
  15. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Heh-heh. This is actually an old silly thought I had back in Junior High School while we were having a free moment during a biology class. I never would've said it if the teacher had been talking to us of course.
    My weird sense of humour suddenly took control of my thoughts and I just said it on the spur of the moment at the large desk I shared with some of the other boys. I just made up what I was saying as I went along.
    And when I was finished the boy next to me on one side cried out HA HA HA HA HA with a huge grin on his face and the boy on the opposite side was rolling his eyes and saying HMMMM.

I remembered this while I was last staying overnight at my mother's, and I've been laughing my head off thinking about all of you reading it here on the boards. :D
  16. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

That is funny Marty. LOL
  17. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

Marty, that was funny.

XD LOL!
  18. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

You're full of fun stories Marty!
  19. Skye

Skye Active Member

Lol, that's such a great story, Marty! It's so much fun. And important, indeed! :D
  20. Mokey's sweet

Mokey's sweet New Member

I have begun work on a muppet styled film. the puppets themselves i've designed and build myself. the movie's called Monster Street and is a love story basted in a world which is the complete oppasite to the muppets. A darker theme like MEET THE FEEBLES and BLACKADDER like jokes, Monster street really is...well..diffrent!