I Have the Chance of a Life time!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I have made contact with the wonderful people at Henson and asked if we can setup a interview They Wrote me back today, and said they would love to set somthing up. Now the way we are use to doing the interviews are by E mail but sometimes that can be a problem. What i need to Know is is there anyone on here that is going to the Comic con in San Diago Next Week. If so we can set somthing up that way if not we can try and work somthing else out. So if your going to the event please PM me and we can work this out.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Who exactly were you wanting to interview?
:smile: I won't be going, but it could be fun and insiteful to read. Good luck!
:big_grin:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
well when i asked i said one or all of the Henson kids, So i dont really know im really hoping it would be Brian Henson. I have a lot of insitefull qustions to ask him.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Ah, that would be great, seeing how he's done so much for the company and the movies! Once again, good luck!
:smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I wish you the very best of luck as well Dwayne.
Please keep us posted. :smile:

King Jim

Reaction score
Good luck Dwayne. Keep up the good work.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Thanks guys, i just can't beleve that no one is going to this event.

rurulesunc

Reaction score
Well Im in LA. I wasnt planning on going but if you cant find anyone who is, I may be able to drive down to be there Sat or Sun. I am working through the week so that wouldnt work. So if you cant find anyone drop me a line. I have done interviews and written articles before for the CG industry. Just let me know. =)

propologist

Reaction score
Hi Dwayne,

"Was once Ernie" and my self "Propologist" are going to be there. I myself am not very good at interviewing, but I am very confadant that Was once Ernie could do the job more than adaquitly. He is a writer, But he does have a lot of things to do at the convention. So I would say contact him and see if would be willing to do it.

Hope this helps,

Mike
Propologist
HMS Mike

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
You know I'll help any way I can, and of course it would have first priority to show up in the podcast!