I Have Two Unpaved Episodes!!!

mikealan

Reaction score
I certainly have two episodes from Sesame Street Unpaved. I'd call these two tapes, "LATE NIGHT NOGGIN" or "The Best of Sesame Street and The Electric Company".

Volume One features clips like:

The Hound Song (sung by a cartoon hound)
HOUSE (an old cartoon)
As Is (a cute cartoon)
The Blob Song
Oscar's Stop Signs
Stop! (a cartoon)
Kermit and Cookie on happy
Kermit's What Happens Next? Machine
Hip To Be A Square
There Once Was A Hand
Goin' For A Ride (sung by the Anything Muppets)

Volume Two features more clips like:

Stop! (TEC version)
Letter "i" in space (possibly from TEC)
Spider-Man segment
V Hurt My Knee (a cartoon)
Telephone Rock (by Little Jerry & the Monotones)
Kermit's "B" Lecture
Harvey Kneeslapper- Do you know where I wanna B?
The M Who Came To Dinner (a cartoon)
B Objects On Wall (a cartoon)
Mahna Mahna (original SS version)
The Number Painter- I'm gonna paint a 4!
Circles vs. Squares
Mystery of the Four Dragons (an old AM skit)
Farley Buys A Hat
Four Big Lions (sung by a cartoon fiddler; also shown on #560)
Jack and the B-Stalk (an old cartoon)
Ernie Has String In His Fingers
Ernie's Love Note
Herry Dresses Like Ernie When Grover Tries To Surprise Ernie
Alphabet Hide-And-Seek (with the two boy muppets)

Now, Volume Three is going to arrive soon, but not so sure if I arrive back home on Saturday on the normal time from the Pokonos. I think that it would have "Fat cat sat hat", "Daddy Dear", Kermit and Joey sing the alphabet, Ernie draws Bert on screen, Sam the Robot and many other favorites. I think that I missed the debut of Mr. Snuffleuphagus! I'd die to see it!!! I think that I would miss the debut of Sam the Robot, but can you guys download his debut for me when I'm gone? We'll see if this happens...

I am not also sure if I could see many other classic SS songs/skits later like the red-hot metallic "I" being made, the I song, the O song (So the toad went home to the telephone...), the L story, the jazzy number eleven segment, other segments of the painter, the baker, race cars/spies, numeral pinball and other favorites

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Originally posted by mikealan
I think that I missed the debut of Mr. Snuffleuphagus! I'd die to see it!!!
I just got that and I'd be happy to do a dub. Believe me, Snuffy looks creepy with them big green eyes. :eek: I'm glad I wasn't two years old back in 1971 or I would've been mortified. It seems that back then, he was more fictitious than real. I like him better wth the white eyes and the long eyelashes.

Jaboom97

Reaction score
If you have the premiere episode--the one with Mr Snuffalapugus premiere, I would be willing to pay for a copy as well, if this can be done please let me know. either on here or through email.

Most appreciated,
Jeremy

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Does anyone know when and at what time Sesame Street Unpaved comes on?

Ol' Buddy Bert

Reaction score
Currently, Unpaved is shown Early Saturday mornings and early Sunday mornings at 2:30 a.m. central time.

I have a feeling it's not going to be around much longer as it's gone from being a featured show broadcast every night to a show that has basically been hidden on the weekends.

I'm still trying get the episodes that are going to be showing in the next few months...unfortunately, I'm not going to have access to Noggin. I have lots of other Unpaved shows to trade as well as MP3s of out of print Sesame Street records if anyone might be able to help me out.

Happy New Year.

SillyRed

Reaction score
try listening to Muppet Central Radio!

Clean Gultch

Reaction score
Muppet Central Radio doesnt let you take the mp3s tho. Unless you hold a mic to the speaker and record a wav and covert it to mp3 but thats pretty much it

SillyRed

Reaction score
listen for them on that station, I meant!!

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Originally posted by Clean Gultch
Muppet Central Radio doesnt let you take the mp3s tho. Unless you hold a mic to the speaker and record a wav and covert it to mp3 but thats pretty much it
No it isn't. I have a stand-alone CD burner that works like a tape recorder, and I have this special cord that I use for it: one end is a headphone plug, the other end is two red/white input plugs. So I can hook the headphone plug to front of the computer, and the input plugs to the back of the machine, press record when ready, and the sound will match exactly what the listener hears through the headphones. :big_grin: I use the same machine to burn CD's from vinyl, cassettes and the audio portions of VHS and DVD.

Ol' Buddy Bert

Reaction score
I think I misrepresented myself to some...

I have many, many mp3s to trade in exhange for the Unpaved episodes that are missing from my collection. I have taken all of my mp3s off of out of print record albums or from the unpaved episodes themselves.

love and mercy,