I hope Season 36 has more episodes, more old clips

salemfan

Reaction score
Seasons 34 and 35 have been pretty short, and they haven't had many old clips. Since there are no more new episodes of Dragon Tales, and Sagwa is on hiatus/TBD(they haven't made any new episodes), I would assume Sesame Workshop could regain the money for many episodes. And I hope next season they use more old clips!

ssetta

Reaction score
Season 36 will still have 26 shows, and I don't know which old cilps they are going to use. But I'm assuming it will be very similar to Seasons 34 and 35. Maybe starting in Season 37, they'll start doing more shows.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
i doubt they're gonna have more older clips so you might as well except it. at least we can talk about old SS here.

Dantecat

Reaction score
Ssetta,I just have 2 questions!!!

(1)How do you know that it will just be 26 Episodes again,Did you just talk to the Sesame Workshop?

(2)Why are they doing 26 Episodes again??? Because They just don't do more then that like they used to always to it like before!(I wonder why!) :grouchy:

:smirk: :boo:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
PBS only wanted 26 new episodes, plain and simple. If that is all PBS wants then it is all Sesame Workshop can produce.

Disneys Muppets

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
PBS only wanted 26 new episodes, plain and simple. If that is all PBS wants then it is all Sesame Workshop can produce.
Darn I was planing on 30. Darn :mad:

ssetta

Reaction score
1) I know because I talked to Sesame Workshop.

2) PBS only wanted 26 episodes so that they can save money to produce more new series.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
what new series? i read on various sites that they don't have enough money as it is so what's the point of adding more. that have enough shows to fill their broadcast day.

muppetfan620

Reaction score
I don't mean to be rude or grouchy, but even though Sesame Street has changed over the years, I think we should just be grateful that we still have Sesame Street to watch. I miss the old format and clips too, but I'd rather have Sesame Street with the current format than no Sesame Street at all. Just my opinion. :smile:

salemfan

Reaction score
ssetta said:
1) I know because I talked to Sesame Workshop.

2) PBS only wanted 26 episodes so that they can save money to produce more new series.
Save money to produce new series? But they've discontinued the production of episodes of Dragon Tales and Sagwa! Why isn't Sesame Street top priority anymore?