I hope Season 36 has more episodes, more old clips

salemfan

Reaction score
Ssetta, if you regularly speak with people from Sesame Workshop, why don't you suggest that they produce more than 26 episodes. Or if it was PBS to blame, why don't you talk to PBS about ordering more than 26 episodes.

Dantecat

Reaction score
Hey,Guess What Everybody,Sesame Street's 36th Season Will Start In January Instead On April! You Know Why? Because My Local PBS Station: WHYY Just Told Me. What Do You Think? :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So... Season 36 to start in January 2005? Good sign, might mean more episodes, though what do I know.

Just one question. Kind of squeamish in asking it, but...
will Season 36 have an episode with this ****** dino I hate?
God, I hope it's only a very sick joke done in extremely poor taste. And blast that pile of prehistoric putrid purple poo to kingdom come!!

Dantecat

Reaction score
I'm Sure It Won't Count! :wink: Anyway,Sason 36 Will Still Just Have 26 Episodes Like Ssetta Just Said!

pollick529

Reaction score
ssetta said:
1) I know because I talked to Sesame Workshop.

2) PBS only wanted 26 episodes so that they can save money to produce more new series.
Does this mean that Sesame Street is gonna go off the air after these 26 episodes? If they stop making it, will they show classic episodes, or will it be taken off the air for good? :confused:

Dantecat

Reaction score
Now That,We Don't Know For Sure! I'm Sure In Their 40th Season Or So They Should Make Boxed Seasons Of Every Sesame Street Episodes That's Just Ever,Ever,Ever Made!!!!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No, it doesn't mean that SS will go off the air. All it means is that all of Season 36 will air in its original run as new episodes throughout the month of January and a little of February. For the rest of the year, they'll just resort to re-running the **** out of that season. They might mix in a few episodes from recent seasons past, but it'll be a loooong wait till 2006 and the month's worth of what'll be the whole of Season 37.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

Dantecat

Reaction score
Well Everybody! Season 36 Will Just Start On Monday January 3rd! :smile: :wink: