1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

I hope Season 36 has more episodes, more old clips

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by teenintosesame, Aug 10, 2004.

1. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

No Mike,Sorry! I Wish I Did. :cry: :( :sympathy:
  2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Those shows are at least admirable, and quality educational programs. It's the crap like Telitubbies, Barney, Boohbah, and Jay Jay the Airplane they can clearly do without!
  3. Well, I read on TVtome.com that Dragon Tales is getting new episodes.
  4. Will Season 37 have a larger number of shows, or will we have to wait all the way until Season 40 to see Sesame Street with a larger number of shows?
  5. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

why don't we wait till then and stop trying to revive this post?
  6. ssetta

ssetta Active Member

Season 37 will still have only 26 shows, I'm afraid. :smirk:
  7. What makes you say that?
  8. Krazedmuppet

Krazedmuppet Active Member

I hope its not being replaced with lower lifeforms of televison... Like Booba, Teletubies and the like... It makes me sick, really
  9. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

what are you talking about?
  10. Krazedmuppet

Krazedmuppet Active Member

like, its not as in demand anymore, making less so they can put other stuff on, you know?
  11. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

well there's no plans to axe the series so let's not worry about it for pete sakes.