1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

I just ordered Series Three from EBgames!

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Ziggystrdst72, Jan 15, 2003.

1. Ziggystrdst72 New Member

I just finished ordering every series three figure includign teh zoot repaint and the the deluxe chef playset from EBgames.com! To my displeasure though they chargeshipping on every item rather than have shipping brackets say for instcane once you clear one hundred dollars the shipping increase a coupl bukcs. I think it ran me a total of like $123 and the $7.99 figs. came out to like $14.00 a piecewith the $5.99 (cheapest shipping avaible) 3-5 day shipping! Ohh, well they are teh best and i wanna be sure i have them! Peace to all and i guess what I'm really saying is shop aroiund on the web a little!
    Have a Good One,
    Zach
  2. WiGgY New Member

Holly smoke! That's insane! IS there any place online that sells series 3 that doesn't charge shipping and handleing? Man, I wish Toys R Us was going to carry series 3. I got all of series 2 for like 56 dollars. Not bad considering that 4 figures and a cool playset. I hate online stores with their crazy s&h charges. Does it really cost that much to ship this stuff? I doubt it.
  3. Phillip Administrator

EB Games charges shipping on each item for pre-orders. Once series 3 is released there is a flat shipping charge of $4 or so no matter how many figures you order.
  4. frogboy4 Inactive Member

Thanks, Phillip. I too was wondering the reason behind that discrepancy. I guess it doesn't pay to be the early bird in this case. Ken has also said that the first figures shelved aren't always the best - that there is a learning curve that happens somewhere in the middle of the run where they perfect the production of the figure. I don't think any of us can wait that long, though. LOL!
  5. WiGgY New Member

So, it's best to order the figures like a moth after they get here? I hope they still have any! Did KB toys sell series 1 or 2 because I see them on the list for series 3. If they were suppose to sell one and two then I doubt I'll see 3 around here since i never saw one or two in KB. :( I'm just glad once they are in the U.S. there will be a flat rate of 4 bucks. I shan't be preordering lol.
  6. Aerosmith New Member

They sell them on they're On-line store.