I just ordered Series Three from EBgames!

Ziggystrdst72

Reaction score
I just finished ordering every series three figure includign teh zoot repaint and the the deluxe chef playset from EBgames.com! To my displeasure though they chargeshipping on every item rather than have shipping brackets say for instcane once you clear one hundred dollars the shipping increase a coupl bukcs. I think it ran me a total of like $123 and the $7.99 figs. came out to like $14.00 a piecewith the $5.99 (cheapest shipping avaible) 3-5 day shipping! Ohh, well they are teh best and i wanna be sure i have them! Peace to all and i guess what I'm really saying is shop aroiund on the web a little!
Have a Good One,
Zach

WiGgY

Reaction score
Holly smoke! That's insane! IS there any place online that sells series 3 that doesn't charge shipping and handleing? Man, I wish Toys R Us was going to carry series 3. I got all of series 2 for like 56 dollars. Not bad considering that 4 figures and a cool playset. I hate online stores with their crazy s&h charges. Does it really cost that much to ship this stuff? I doubt it.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
EB Games charges shipping on each item for pre-orders. Once series 3 is released there is a flat shipping charge of $4 or so no matter how many figures you order.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Phillip. I too was wondering the reason behind that discrepancy. I guess it doesn't pay to be the early bird in this case. Ken has also said that the first figures shelved aren't always the best - that there is a learning curve that happens somewhere in the middle of the run where they perfect the production of the figure. I don't think any of us can wait that long, though. LOL!

WiGgY

Reaction score
So, it's best to order the figures like a moth after they get here? I hope they still have any! Did KB toys sell series 1 or 2 because I see them on the list for series 3. If they were suppose to sell one and two then I doubt I'll see 3 around here since i never saw one or two in KB. :frown: I'm just glad once they are in the U.S. there will be a flat rate of 4 bucks. I shan't be preordering lol.