I know this is old stuff but..

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I'm moving and packing up my Palisades figures and was reminded how impossible it is to balance the Mega Animal fig! What the ****, man!? Any advice on how you get your Mega Animal to stand alone? When I display him, I have to put him behind a coin jar so he doesn't keel over and tackle mega :concern: and :eek:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No Clue Vic... That's one of the ones I still have to track down and add to the collection. Keeping my two Megas unfethered, though still inside their boxes.
Hope this helps.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Unfortunately mine's outta' the box. I've tried leaning him against Beaker and Gonzo, but he's too heavy and knocks 'em down.

I remember seeing a thread at the old Palisades boards about this, but I don't believe I checked it out. :frown:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, you could always start a thread asking this over at the CMX forum, in their POOP section.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
The best way to get him to stand by himself is to make sure he is leaning down as far forward as possible and his feet are turned outward as much as you can before it starts to look like an unnatural pose. He should be almost flat footed on the left but standing on the inner part of the right foot. I hope that makes sense! It took me ages to get mine to stand by himself.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Cool, I'll try both those. Thanks Count and Mistersuperstar. :sing: