I Love Cole Slaw

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I'm siting here enjoying a big huge tub of cole slaw and reading all the wonderful things on muppet centeral and im having a good day.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
GOOD cole slaw is hard to find: sometimes it can be too dry, sometimes it can taste too cabbagy, sometimes there's too much pepper in it. The only places I know where you can get good cole slaw is either Captain D's or KFC.

BEAR

Reaction score
Dwayne, sounds like your having a enjoyable time! That's wonderful! Those are always the best days. I like coleslaw too, but you're right, Snowth. Really really good coleslaw is hard to find. Only if you're super picky about it though. KFC has great slaw.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Dwayne, sounds like your having a enjoyable time! That's wonderful! Those are always the best days. I like coleslaw too, but you're right, Snowth. Really really good coleslaw is hard to find. Only if you're super picky about it though. KFC has great slaw.
I found the same goes for cottage cheese: sometimes it's either too thick, sometimes it's too soupy, and sometimes it can be a little TOO cheesy as well! I found Mayfield makes the best.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
i love cole slaw with baked beans the best if not that mac and cheesee Im the same way yall are with cole slaw about mac and chessee its got be be just right. A wole lot of chesse and not a lot of water. i think Ryan's stakehouse has the best mac and cheesees.

Oh by the way anyone hungry yet with all this talk about food.
I know i could go for a pal's buger right about now.

Pork

Reaction score
I dislike cole slaw.

and why is it called coles slaw. I mean, what a bizzare name!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
The definition of Coleslaw

A Salad made with choped cabbage here is the websters link for it.

http://m-w.com/dictionary/coleslaw

Hope that helps! Wow if ya could ever get high off of coleslaw i would know because i think i am.