I Love Muppets (2002)

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
i was on Imdb.com today and stumbled on this show i never heard of it and there looks to be no vhs/dvd of it but it looks good and looks to of origanatied from th UK please let me know what i missed and if there is a way to get it

sorry if i put this in the wrong spot

V I LOVE MUPPETS (2002)

beneneuman

Reaction score
The BBC did a series of programmes under the I Love Series, such as I love the 70's, I love the 80's etc. I love the muppets basically consisted of various clips of the muppets with comments from various 'celebrities' stuck in between them.
I've got it on video somewhere! :smile:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
I know there are several people around here who have VHS copies. I personally do not (yet), but I think G Man might have an NTSC copy.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I watched it, but wasn't a big fan when it came out so didnt pay an incredible amount of attention!

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
If I remember rightly it was presented by Gonzo and Pepe.

The one part I remember was Gonzo talking about up and coming programs in the series, something like:

"Coming soon, "I Love David Beckham"; "I Love Posh and Becks"; "I Love Becks but I don't care for Posh"; and "I Love Gonzo the Great."

beaker

Reaction score
Joggy and Thisj(older MC posters) are on it, which made for an entertaining viewing. Warrick should have been on the UK version, oh well. Man, what happened to those guys? But yeah, this shoulda been seen in the US! Ive seen both the UK and dutch version.

unclematt

Reaction score
I would love a copy if anyone is interested in sending it.