1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

i love muppets documentary reviewed

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by mattyboy, Aug 10, 2002.

1. mattyboy

mattyboy New Member

If you want information about the 'I Love Muppets' documentary that was shown in the UK earlier this year, check out www.imdb.com and write on the search engine 'I Love Muppets'. Hopefully it will work and it tells you stuff like who guest starred on it, including Alice Cooper and Julie Andrews, and you can add a comment or a vote of what you thought about the documentray, it will probably be more updated when more info goes in.:cool: just thought I'll tell you. Also find out about different muppet movies and watch the trailers of them as well.
    Hope this is useful to you.
  2. mattyboy

mattyboy New Member

sorry i was suppose to put this under onb the web category, sorry
  3. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Just moved it for you Matt.