I Love the 90s MC thread

Xerus

Reaction score
What I liked best about the 90's was the cool and creative cartoon series that aired.

When successful cartoons like the Simpsons and Ren and Stimpy came out, that gave other cartoonists a chance to create neat original stuff instead of cartoons based on toys, movies, and fads.

There was, Darkwing Duck, Dexter's Lab, Cow and Chicken, Johnny Bravo, Powerpuff Girls, Eek the Cat, Tiny Toons, and Animaniacs.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Redsonga, Are you my long lost best friend or what? Because you just summed up my childhood.

I also loved K'nex. -- built a whole K'Nex carnival in my basement, and the Big Ball Factory.
*lol* Maybe I am :smile:. When early 90's fashion comes back we'll be there :excited:!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Oh, and Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers, Gummi Bears, Darkwing Duck, and Alvin and The Chipmunks of course :smile:!
And who can forget Vanilla Ice, MC Hammer, New Kids On The Block, the California Raisins, and of course, Achy Breaky Heart *lol* ^.^
The California Raisins were huge in the 80's, particularly in the last two or three years of the 1980's.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
That 90's! Here's where I can relate! I spen the 90's watching the cartoon shows and SS/Muppet videos I'd get from the library, then watching the show on TV.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I also really love Bill and Ted! Really love the Cartoon series as well. Also really loved Weird Science the television series!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Ahh here's a great thing that came from the 90s, Toy Story! :excited: awesome movie.

The backlash, almost every cartoon movie had to be 3D after that one.