I Love the 90s MC thread

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I uesd to have this pretty cool water gun that would blow bubbles.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I remember slap bracelets! Boy, back then!
Those were pretty a pretty silly product. I forgot about those thing before you mentioned them. They were okay, but they did hurt once you slapped them on you.

Try to reintroduce them with kids elementary and middle school today and they're not going to work.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Those were pretty a pretty silly product. I forgot about those thing before you mentioned them. They were okay, but they did hurt once you slapped them on you.

Try to reintroduce them with kids elementary and middle school today and they're not going to work.
You underestimate the power of the sparkly bangle :wink:, I can see them being a fad again even in middle school:excited:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score

They do hurt. But I remember in show class that we were all having fun putting out hands under and setting off mouse traps over and over again. It just makes the minuets go by quicker toward the end of class while waiting for the bell.:crazy:

Redsonga

Reaction score
They do hurt. But I remember in show class that we were all having fun putting out hands under and setting off mouse traps over and over again. It just makes the minuets go by quicker toward the end of class while waiting for the bell.:crazy:
The hurt was part of the fun IMHO :smile:.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
yup yup yup!

another thing about the 90s, the simpsons used to be good and not a family guy clone

Redsonga

Reaction score
yup yup yup!

another thing about the 90s, the simpsons used to be good and not a family guy clone
The Simpsons were the biggest fad ever along with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles :excited:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I wonder how much longer it has on the air? Fox had now renewed it pasts season 20 I think. :smirk: