I love the Hot Dogs

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
My favorite sketch thus far is the one where they roller skate.

Does anybody know who the two couple skating Hot Dogs were?

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
My favorite is the first where they drink from his broken arm . . . I noticed it fell off the first time watching and it was hilarious how Brian played that goof up. Not sure about the rollerskating one.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I loved them in the first show they had in LA they had them peeing in the drinking water hahah! Puppet up really is awsome.

lowercasegods

Reaction score
I wonder if these were the same hotdog puppets the Henson company used in the short lived Saturday morning show, "Kid City" which ran in the mid 90's on ABC. Actually, I think that's what it was called. It was something "City." Anyway, they had these little bits where we'd see the life of a hotdog inside a hotdog vender's cart, and these little hotdogs were all rappers, led by Franky Frank and the Furters. They'd do a rap, then one of the hotdogs is plucked out of the steamer by a giant pair of tongs. That always cracked me up. Anyway, my point is, I love how Puppet Up reuses discarded characters from other productions and breathes new life into them through improv. Very cool.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Yes they are the same exact puppets from City Kids.
I agree that is very cool because I found myself saying omg I can't believe so and so a character just said that hahaha

abiraniriba

Reaction score
I recognized the franks too

I saw the franks in the Magicians Anonymous sketch. Took me a little while to get the gag. Then I realized it was a spoof on A.A. and all those other 12 step groups. I will have to check out the other sketches sometime soon. Now I have to take my 12 steps off an 11 step cliff.

Mr Devco

Reaction score
the hot dogs are great but they look more like breadsticks :big_grin: