I made Fraggle Sims :D

Redsonga

Reaction score
I was going to post this in off topic or fanart but I was not sure if it was truly ether so I decided to post about it here in the Fraggle section)

Behold, the fraggle rock gang as Sims (in Sims 2)! I have been working on them for the past few days and finally decided to share all my hard work with everyone :3. Most of the skin colors (and hair) is made by others but I did make Gobos' orange skin :smile:.
I am really proud of myself though, most of all Red and Mokeys' muzzles. Also, Boobers' lack of eyes. I would have made him a teenager like Wembley but the hair would not work for that.
To make the relatinships work like in the show I made Red and Mokey sisters, and Gobo and Boober brothers, with Mokey as Wembley's mom (since a teen has to be someone's child). Other than that all I did was just make their characters just like on the show and let them do whatever they pleased :big_grin:. What they did all by themselves was so funny..and true to the show...if fraggles were people :confused: I was surprised how well Mokey and Boober got along right off the bat, even as a shipper to began with :3

Boppity

Reaction score
That's really cool! I like how you did their faces especially... I think Boober's my favorite of them...his expression on the bottom-left picture is just so perfect!

I made a Mokey sim, but because I put the game on someone else's computer I can't make/download custom stuff so she looks really boring...but she wound up loving Floyd Pepper o__O

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Hahaha! Those are fantastic! What a great idea. I've seen someone make Dr. Zoidberg from Futurama on the Nintendo Wii but this is taking it to the next level. :excited: The screenshot of the Boober Sim and the Mokey Sim snuggling is cute (and very fangirl-ish!). I love the colours in Mokey's hair, and I love EVERYTHING about your version of Red! :coy: The things you can do with video games, eh?