I miss Guy Smiley

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
:eek: I love Guy Smiley and I can't begin to tell ya how much this character means to me. I'm starting to get a bit disappointed cause I've seached the net like mad and found nearly nothing about him.
*sniff* They don't even have a 'Guy Smiley' smiley :concern: .
I can't find posters, t-shirts, games, videos, or even 8x10 glossy of my fave game show host. Man, like I'm really bummed out here. :sympathy:
I was devasted when Jim Henson left us, and I know that Guy Smiley went with him, but I can't find anything to hold on to.
So, if anyone out there knows of anyway to get some things with Guy, PLEASE let me know. Thank you so very much.

prickle747

Reaction score
welcome to the fourm.....did you try ebay ??...well keep you hopes up old sesame classic skits of guy smiley are out there on winmx and possibly on kazza (winmx for sure).This is a start for the blues you are having ....... :smile:

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
:wink: thanx all, i'm trying now to listen to the Mupetcentral radio, i checked ebay with no luck. Oh Guy, where have you gone??
I don't see Guy Smiley on Sesame Street anymore either, just got new stuff now and new characters... :sleep:
Anyhoo, Henson is the greatest!
Wasn't he the voice of Zoot too? Another of my faves! :cool:

billyk

Reaction score
Now that I'm older and wiser, I do miss Mr. Smiley myself. I used to be scared of him (not the game show host) when he was playing Prince Charming. Must have been the different voice that freaked me out.

Anyways, I do like his gameshows though.

BTW, you can find on Ebay those beanbag-like dolls of Guy Smiley that came from the Cereal Box promotions (was it Kellogg's???).

Doesn't even look like him IMO.

BTW, there's a band called Guy Smiley. All I can find online is "How would you kill these muppets" and one of them was Guy Smiley.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
guysmiley4ever said:
:wink:

Wasn't he the voice of Zoot too? Another of my faves! :cool:
I think Dave Goelz performs zoot and always has done. Dont worry, im sure you will find something of guy smiley, I like him too! check ebay all the time and it may not be listed under guy smiley its probably more likely to be listed as sesame street, it might say sesame street toys in the title and when you look in the picture you might see guy smiley.

from, Paul :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
To honestly tell you guys the truth, I don't know much about Guy Smiley, because when I was born, he seemed more of a has-been. I have seen some sketches of him from 123 Sesame Street on Noggin, but Noggin doesn't play those anymore, just the ones between 1998-2000.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Courage-Bagge said:
To honestly tell you guys the truth, I don't know much about Guy Smiley, because when I was born, he seemed more of a has-been. I have seen some sketches of him from 123 Sesame Street on Noggin, but Noggin doesn't play those anymore, just the ones between 1998-2000.
You poor depreived child, Its hard to imagine life without guy smiley. :smile: